Freezing on channels

U2bonoboy1

Hi Gents quick question i have a line and keep getting freezing on certain channels not just HD been in touch with provider and been told should expect it as ecms is always high on itv hd quest and some discovery channels. never had it before anyone point me the direction of what could be wrong. restarted cams router ect
cheers in advance

Hi Gents quick question i have a line and keep getting freezing on certain channels not just HD been in touch with provider and been told should expect it as ecms is always high on itv hd quest and some discovery channels. never had it before anyone point me the direction of what could be wrong. restarted cams router ect
cheers in advance
I had the same problem I tried a test line from another user and it works perfect from them. It’s been on nearly 2 days and it’s never glitched

Yes mate it will install all updates but if the image is to left to long and not regularly updated it may get stuck on boot! Get line details save before you do it, or you will end up having to reflash. Personally I reflash every so often anyway

Yes mate it will install all updates but if the image is to left to long and not regularly updated it may get stuck on boot! Get line details save before you do it, or you will end up having to reflash. Personally I reflash every so often anyway

Sorry mate where are the line details?

Right mate press green button!! Then go into dream explorer and go down to usr and press it! Then press keys and go down to newcamd list and press it if you using Mgcamd your line details will start with CWS ect ect 01 02 take picture to save if line details are in there

Best to save both files newcamd.list and mg_cfg to a folder on laptop.
Hope you have Filezilla client installed on laptop as its a ftp program for moving files to and from.

Back