Freezing on channels

Right mate press green button!! Then go into dream explorer and go down to usr and press it! Then press keys and go down to newcamd list and press it if you using Mgcamd your line details will start with CWS ect ect 01 02 take picture to save if line details are in there

Hi mate! I cannot see dream explorer, only DreamPlex even then I cannot find an option on user etc

open filezilla client ,enter box ip and lower case root and connect,go to the /etc/folder and look for the CCcam.cfg, have a new folder on desktop named with your box name.Upload to new desktop folder.

If using a CWS line and mgcamd it might be in /usr/keys and save both files
newcamd.list
Mg_cfg

open filezilla client ,enter box ip and lower case root and connect,go to the /etc/folder and look for the CCcam.cfg, have a new folder on desktop named with your box name.Upload to new desktop folder.

If using a CWS line and mgcamd it might be in /usr/keys and save both files
newcamd.list
Mg_cfg

Ok done, I have created a new folder with my box name on my desktop and saved the two files:
newcamd.list
Mg_cfg

Can I attempt to update now? I could not find CCam.cfg

Plenty of modified images in the resource section for your box if needing a change.

I dont have atv but use openvix on my supported boxes and only reflash them every 6 months or so or when needed and start from fresh.

Plenty of modified images in the resource section for your box if needing a change.

I dont have atv but use openvix on my supported boxes and only reflash them every 6 months or so or when needed and start from fresh.
ah ok, I like the skin so I will stick to this then. Can I get showbox or something so I can watch movies and tv shows etc? when I press portal it says I need to install media portal?

Back