Freezing scrambled problems

Shiv

TK Veteran
[SUB]​[/SUB]Hi

I've been getting a lot of freezing and scrambled messages with my f3 box lately. I'm currently on a unlimited Internet supply and my server is not from suits. Last time I checked my internet speed is around 16mb. Could anyone help me in defining whether the freezeing is due to more a server issue or more a Internet issue? Also I've noticed around 9.15pm everyday my box freezes and displays the scrambled message.

Kind regards

If you are getting around 16Mb thats more than adequate to cope. I have the same issue at the moment and its definately a server issue. I,ve been in contact with my supplier and they updating their readers very soon, not sure if thats true or not!!!! I have noticed a pattern emerging as far as the glitching goes it always seems to happen more frequently at busy times like mid evening and especially at weekends when the footies on. Anyway, if no improvement soon i,m thinking of changing. Try and get in touch with your supplier and see what they say.

Thanks for the reply fatboy. My supplier has been saying the same kind if things like they are updating the server etc... I am to waiting to change supplier, I've got about 2 months still remaing though!

Glad to help but to be honest i dont think there is a 100% glitch free s3rv3r anyway, if someone can prove me wrong i,d love a pm with details, i,d settle for 99.9% lol

Back