Freezing

hkphooey

TK Veteran
Ok
I will try again just to see what anyone else has experienced.

All was well upgraded to multi room than i get a weird situation that when i change channel on one Zgemma box the other freeze within few seconds i go up down on channels and it comes back. Random freezes also.
I have 70mb plus to box closest to router and 30mb plus to the box furthest away. I have swapped boxes over and its the same. Both are H2S boxes.
Has anyone else had similar issues? Could there be a conflict with 2 boxes the same using the same script? I was told it shouldnt as its just login details they are using for channel set up and access which i understand. Its not the same as when you try playing on another device without multi room but similar!!!

Ok

All was well upgraded to multi room than i get a weird situation that when i change channel on one Zgemma box the other freeze within few seconds i go up down on channels and it comes back. Random freezes also.
I have 70mb plus to box closest to router and 30mb plus to the box furthest away. I have swapped boxes over and its the same. Both are H2S boxes.
Has anyone else had similar issues? Could there be a conflict with 2 boxes the same using the same script? I was told it shouldnt as its just login details they are using for channel set up and access which i understand. Its not the same as when you try playing on another device without multi room but similar!!!
Have you got same line on both boxes by any chance as I have 3 boxes 1 downstairs and 2 upstairs all on different lines but from same provider and don't have any problems I think your lines are interfering with each other have you tried turning box off downstairs and see if the other box still freezing

Ok

Have you got same line on both boxes by any chance as I have 3 boxes 1 downstairs and 2 upstairs all on different lines but from same provider and don't have any problems I think your lines are interfering with each other have you tried turning box off downstairs and see if the other box still freezing

Yes it's same line but provider is saying it multi room activated... I'm not convinced it's working. I have no idea how he has organised it his end but I am using exactly same log in script on both.

Yes it's same line but provider is saying it multi room activated... I'm not convinced it's working. I have no idea how he has organised it his end but I am using exactly same log in script on both.
Turn the box off downstairs which isn't freezing and try box upstairs and see if it dosnt freeze I don't think you can have multi room subscriptions all mine have different lines and on same server my supplier told me I couldn't have same line on different boxes

They both freeze bud.. That's the issue I do sometimes get some minutes watching but a change of channel normally knocks it down

Mine freeze from time to mine but not to the extent where it not possible to watch anything and I'm on 76mps broadband speed but I think the codes change every 8 seconds not too sure try rebooting broadband see if that makes a difference

They both freeze bud.. That's the issue I do sometimes get some minutes watching but a change of channel normally knocks it down
By any chance are you using wifi ?
And also when you use only 1 device does it freeze like when watching with 2 boxes ?

Sent from my K10000 using Tapatalk

Im also on 75mb broadband i know its not the speed its something conflicting somewhere. No does not do it when using one box. The boxes are getting the speed its not a issue with the provided speed to boxes i 99.9% sure.

Im also on 75mb broadband i know its not the speed its something conflicting somewhere. No does not do it when using one box. The boxes are getting the speed its not a issue with the provided speed to boxes i 99.9% sure.

If working OK when just using the one box, then it's got to be an issue with the line only have 1 stream ability...

I'd get back on to the seller, and ask them to send a second line. That way, you won't have any issues with the line

If working OK when just using the one box, then it's got to be an issue with the line only have 1 stream ability...

I'd get back on to the seller, and ask them to send a second line. That way, you won't have any issues with the line
Completely agree pal you can't have same line on both boxes

Get back intouch with supplier and ask for a different line for the box that keeps freezing if it dosnt do it when box downstairs is off then your lines are interfering with each other I thought it was weird when you said your supplier said it was a multi room subscription

Cheers .. well he said it can be run multi on same script log ins and my new supplier has only sent one script option

Back