Freezing

Is freezing/glitching happening for most on cable?

Im on VIX and unfortunately has been unwatchable with the sheer glitching and freezing today.

Anyone know what the issue is as provider says everyone is having issues?

VM doing this?
I would advise to source a local cards provider as there are numerous re sellers and card sharing providers which are now offering a sub standard service. You will find sports channels running perfectly but all others will be subject to the varying degreees of freezing/glitching.

Local card providers charge extra but its a price worth paying IMO.

I would advise to source a local cards provider as there are numerous re sellers and card sharing providers which are now offering a sub standard service. You will find sports channels running perfectly but all others will be subject to the varying degreees of freezing/glitching.

Local card providers charge extra but its a price worth paying IMO.

The one I am using does use local cards so odd why it is freezing/glitching so much.

Internet is fine. Power levels are fine I think also. As I know if power levels are out of sync can cause freezing/glitching. Honestly dont think my setup.

Ye he has had cable server for many years and very reliable. Pretty sure has local cards.

Back to the start of how good is your cables and splitter,Out of curiosity if you have a usb stick remove it while powered off and see what happens.
how good is the image in use and was it setup from scratch.
lan cable to router.
dont forget to check for outside issues.

Back to the start of how good is your cables and splitter,Out of curiosity if you have a usb stick remove it while powered off and see what happens.
how good is the image in use and was it setup from scratch.
lan cable to router.
dont forget to check for outside issues.

It isnt the greatest splitter or cables but had for ages and no major issues before.

Use Vix and did set up from scratch.

Yes hard wired to router.

What issue outside? VM cable not damaged.

Back