frequency change

eileen

TK Supporter
evening all, have been running my zgemma h1 on ipab image, but the frequency for my net id has changed, {00020} so i cant get vm, sly is fine, should i get another image, or is it the same on them all, or can i change freq manually? if so where and how, or just weait for ipab update tia

I have no love for Ipleb, but the settings should be in there under ABM (Autobouquetmaker)
On normal ATV images, it is menu/setup/service searching/tuner configuration, then highlight the tuner you want to change.

I have no love for Ipleb, but the settings should be in there under ABM (Autobouquetmaker)
On normal ATV images, it is menu/setup/service searching/tuner configuration, then highlight the tuner you want to change.

cheers for reply, but when i go and do that with my area id (00020) it scans my sly, then a box comes up say
autobouqets maker
failed to tune vermin (uk) on tuner B,
PLEASE CHECK THE FOLLOWING
THE TUNER IS CORRECTLY CONFIGURED
YOU CAN RECEIVE THE SPECIFIED FREQUENCY

this is where i dont understand how and where to change the frequency for my area,
as the 00020 is the one that shows on the house vermin box,
that was the reason i asked if i should flash again with
another image, as i dont have
any movie or sport, as i cant tune vermin in
thanks

You'll be best asking ipab as they use a modified version of AutoBouquetsMaker but try menu, plugins, green to download plugins then systemplugins and download AutoBouquetsMaker

Back