Frequency for VM Dudley

paulsysp

Hi

Had my VU DUO2 running fine on Virmin.. Noticed yesterday that SS3 and SSF1 went dark, done a rescan nothing no change, provider said everything is good. checked on my tivo box and noticed that going through system / diagnostics I believe the freq may have changed..

Network ID - 40973
Cable Modem Freq - 339000

I have scanned under 339000 but many entries are blank, so Im back to 131000 but still no SS3 HD or SSF1HD.

Any ideas or tips??

Did it again SS3HD back now SS4HD dark!!

---------- Post Merged at 08:18 PM ----------

One other point, My TiVo had an update on Wed.. Could my settings have been changed??

Hi Mate

No the dark sports HD channels are not in there.. If my freq has changed after the tivo update than surely i wouldnt have been able to view other sub channels??

are you on vix image is so are you using autobouquetmaker as that rescans missing channels does it not.

are you on vix image is so are you using autobouquetmaker as that rescans missing channels does it not.

Hi yeah using ViX Apollo 059, Really unsure if its my provider tbf, 2 weeks of perfect service then paid for a year and the problems start, am i being paranoid maybe!!

Its really weird and dont know how to approach it, at the sametime i am thinking is my tuning card faulty?? as some channels take 20 seconds before the picture appears and then its business as usual..

Back