Fresh OpenATV 6.3: Plugin recommendations

andre_xs

Dear All,
I've taken the Christmas break to reinstall our ZGemma H2S and was wondering whether there are any good plug-in recommendations. We only have FreeSAT and currently only 1 Tuner connected.

Currently I only have the default plugins and autobouquetsmaker.

One thing I would find useful: We do record a lot of series / multi-part documentaries. Are there tools which would (a) sort the recordings automatically into subfolders (which they automatically create) and (b) which avoid recording multiple occurrences of the identical part (episode)?

Also, I would like to get rid of the grey-ish/black dark skin. Are there any nice, bright, and positive skins? For instance blue ones? (I don't want to try the 100 available ones...)

But maybe there are good additional ones which bring in functionality I haven't thought of...

Best wishes,
Andre

To record and watch another channel you need two tuners connected, if you can then use a build ie Wooshbuild or even easier to install Grogbuild it will do everything for you you will need a usb for recording onto or preferably a hard drive. As for skins if you use wooshbuild use the skywb skin if grogbuild sky new is best I find.
Both use Grogs plugin for recording which puts everything into sub folders just as you request.
Get the builds from resources and have a read through carefully first, I would recommend grogbuild for you.

Thanks. I actually tried Wooshbuild Infinity, but it either didn't work properly, crashed, or loading took ages... I'll look into Grogbuild.

Back