Front display of Venton Unibox Eco

Richard0105

Ive got an annoying issue that I wonder if anyone can shed some light on.

When I got the box it was running ViXE2PROJECT & when it was in standby mode the front panel screen used to display the time only.

It may be a coincidence but since I've changed to OpenViX, the display now shows the date & time, which scrolls across the screen & is quite annoying as when it stops scrolling there is only enough room to display the date correctly - the minutes hang off the screen.

I just want it to display the time only.

I would've thought it would be an option in setup..system..front display panel but it's not. I've had a look round the other menus & can't see anything.

I downloaded a plugin called Permanent VFD Clock but that is only active when the box is in use, not standby mode.

Any ideas?

Ok I had a good think as you know I had lots of time.

In the front display panel settings. Turn scrolling delay to off. See if that gives it a fix

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Tried the scrolling delay & a reboot but no luck. It seems that nothing I change in that menu works at all - the brightness, speed etc.

I'm wondering if I have to find the Front Display Panel file & somehow make some changes to it?

I'm a bit apprehensive though because I know I'll do something wrong & brick it!

Back