Frozen picture woes.

sweettah

Have an issue that my supplier tells me is to do with my smart iptv app. Noticed that all of a sudden that half a dozens of the chains were starting with a frozen picture. The picture would the unfreeze after a min the sound would cut out. This issue only occurs late afternoon and throughout the evening which make me suspect overloaded server but the supplier tells me this is not the case.
What do you reckon?

Could be your isp ak peak times slowing speeds down some iptv sources do do that sound comes on before picture as its catching up to where the program is ask him to kick the line see if that helps do a speed test on a morning then at a teatime see if there is a reduce in speed is your tv hard wired or wifi

Hard wired Internet connection.
It only happens on one particular group of chans, all of which have the same logo and all are fhd. All other chans that are both fhd and sd are fine. If it were isp then these would be affected too, surely?
What is meant by kicking?

Where they refresh your line it could just be that your broadband can't handle the fhd streams or its his streams its self is it just selected fhd channels or all fhd channels

Supplier has told me that a refresh has occurred and that there is no problem with the line etc.
Alll I know is that my internet speed is 40mbps consistently and there is no issuea my end. Why else would only a select few of the suppliers channels freeze when approaching peak time?
This is so frustrating.

Could be however many people on the frame network at same time in the area you live with same isp or it could be supplier streams as already mentioned

I've also noticed a few of the fhd channels are blinking loads during peak times. . Any ideas what this is?

Back