WooshBuild fta channels but no premium

i have changed to wooshbuild infinity and am getting free channels but cant seem to get my sub working have done the extra code but still nothing, i moved the newcamd.list into the correct place and restarted but nothing but free to air channels working anyone have an idea

am on openATV6.1

cheers

if you are using openat6.1 you aren't using wooshbuild ininity.
if you mean 6.2, you need to add the softcams manually from the softcam feed, have a look in resources for softcam feed 4.3

if you are using openat6.1 you aren't using wooshbuild ininity.
if you mean 6.2, you need to add the softcams manually from the softcam feed, have a look in resources for softcam feed 4.3
Wooshbuild infinity will probably install on 6.1 but there will be issues as everything is so out of date

Wooshbuild infinity will probably install on 6.1 but there will be issues as everything is so out of date
Will look at 6.2 upgrade but I did follow the instructions after the wooshbuild infinity install to run other scripts for the soft cams which installed will try 6.2 and see if o get any further cheers

I would install ATV 6.3 now as that is the stable version now which means in a few months 6.2 will become unsupported etc.

i have now got the softcam sorted and installed and am also on openatv 6.3 have copied the newcamd.list to /usr/keys but still nothing and on the softcam menu the only options on select softcam is CCcam or oscam-emu and doesnt matter what i set it to still no channels other than premium. the select card server has no values at all what ever i try any help would be good, i do have the mg_cfg file also in the /usr/keys folder

Back