FTA Channels Missing

Hi, New here. I have a zgemma H2S running ATV 6.4. My FTA channels BBC 1 HD ITV1,2,34, all movie channels that were FTA have stopped being recieved. Any assistance please.

You scanned, it found them. Yet you say they are missing. You are not saying something. Is this becuase you are using aplugin to make bouquets and those bouquets are the ones not showing the services?

Thank you. what i cant understand is i can receive bbc 1hd wales but not bbc 1 hd london. i can recieve itv 2 +1 but not itv 2. plus all fta movies are gone bar film 4
Sounds like you might be receiving Horizontal channels, (ITV2+1,10891 H, BBC1 Wales, 11024 H) and not the Vertical ones (Sony Movie channels 11307 V)
Check the H & V frequencies on the Kingofsat link posted. If that's the case then you're LNB might be faulty. Try another Sat receiver to see if it's still the same.

Last edited:
If you select a channel lets say ITV then bring up your EPG and select all so it shows ALL the ITV channels , if you go through them can you find the channel for your area and does it work? If it does then its down to the your bouquet and you not having the correct area showing as default. Think this is what Abu is getting in his reply above.

Sounds like you might be receiving Horizontal channels, (ITV2+1,10891 H, BBC1 Wales, 11024 H) and not the Vertical ones (Sony Movie channels 11307 V)
Check the H & V frequencies on the Kingofsat link posted. If that's the case then you're LNB might be faulty. Try another Sat receiver to see if it's still the same.
Thank you, think we have a winner here. I will try get a new LNB. any idea how much or where the best place to get one?

Glad you have diagnosed the fault mate (y)
Quick google and singles are about 4 quid and quads are about 13 quid. Strange that you are getting channels through your LNB though as I would have thought it would be all or nothing.

Glad you have diagnosed the fault mate (y)
Quick google and singles are about 4 quid and quads are about 13 quid. Strange that you are getting channels through your LNB though as I would have thought it would be all or nothing.
I know, all the EPGs come in, and as i go thru the channels i checked the frequencies and all the H's are working and none of the V's. It may not be the LNB but it is a good place to start. It could be the box is gone faulty. I reflashed it to infinity but it still the same.

Back