FTP and EPG issues with Zgemma H2H

Supercoo

Hi All,

I hope everyone is keeping safe during these tough times.

I have two issues with my zgemma H2H which I cannot for some reason be able to fix.

My box suddenly kept on rebooting every 10 seconds making it unusuable.

I re-flashed the box with ATV 6.4 and then installed Wooshbuild Infinity and Xtreme Editor using the below guide:

1. I simply cannot now FTP the box via my PC using Filezilla or Dreambox FTP apps. Under network I have all the FTP and Samaba as enabled.

Is there any other way to transfer my newcamd file to the box? On Open ATV 6.4 there was no mgcamnd and only ccam and oscam, I downloaded mgcamd via plugins.

2. I openwebif xtreme editor 3.0.7 and connected to my supplier I can import bouquets however when I try to import EPG I get an error saying no EPG data (EPG-ID) - I have no EPG for my IPTV channels

The EPG works for both my sat and cable channels though?

Thank you so much if anyone can help.

Last edited:
The epg issue is because you are using 6.4, not sure if there's a fix for it.
You have to create a password before you can FTP into the box
Menu. Setup.System. network.create password

using 6.4 you now need to setup password on box if using filezilla menu > system > network > password set up > enter new password

Then on file zilla put IP address in, username = root, password = the password

Latest Xtream editor is supposed to be fixed for ATV 6.4. I'm not sure if anything has done be done on editor side

When you set password. Press green to save
Reboot the box and then try to ftp in again, root for username and the password you created and click quick connect

The EPG seems to have resolved itself and I now have EPG on the IPTV channels.

1 problem solved, just 1 left

Cheers Pablo I can now FTP the box :smiley:

However when I transfer the Newcamd file over to the keys folder and try softcams on Mgcamd the channels are not clearing.

I did install one version of MGcamd via the plugins and another version via the local installations ipk file.

I now have two Mgcamd and mgcamd (One with the M in capitcal and the other in m lower case) options. I have tried both but the cable channels do not clear?

Is this an Open ATV 6.4 issue?

I can't remember how to use Cccam or Oscam.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

Uninstall both then install from feeds. Have you added mg_cfg file?

Hi mate,

Please could you advise by "install from feeds" I will uninstall both of them via plugins?

Yes there is already mg_cfg file in the usr/keys

But it says the file is from 2011.

Does ATV 6.4 Wooshbuild Infinity pre-populate alot of features included.

By feeds I mean download plugins. You might have mixed up files by installing 2 versions. So uninstall both then try from download plugins, softcams.

If that fails you can install softcam feeds OpenATV Softcam Feed

Install mgcamd from plugins

Then get the mg_cfg file from here WilloBuild Enigma2 Toolkit goto softcams and lines and extract the mg_cfg file, send mg_cfg file to usr/keys

Hi mate,

Please could you advise by "install from feeds" I will uninstall both of them via plugins?

Yes there is already mg_cfg file in the usr/keys

But it says the file is from 2011.

Does ATV 6.4 Wooshbuild Infinity pre-populate alot of features included.
Can you get channel 4?
If not, the vm cable isn't connected, if you can, the Internet may not be connected, try a network test
Menu.Setup. system.network. network test
If all connected unplug router for 4 mins and also the box, reconnect and restart the softcam

By feeds I mean download plugins. You might have mixed up files by installing 2 versions. So uninstall both then try from download plugins, softcams.

If that fails you can install softcam feeds OpenATV Softcam Feed

Install mgcamd from plugins

Then get the mg_cfg file from here WilloBuild Enigma2 Toolkit goto softcams and lines and extract the mg_cfg file, send mg_cfg file to usr/keys

Hi mate,

After a lot of uninstalling and installing from scratch the channels are now clearing (hopefully it stays this way) I could always get channels 1-5 on cable so I knew the signal was there.

Now under softcam setup is now shows I am connected to my supplier.

Sat, Cable and IPTV now working :smiley:(y)

Thanks again so much for everyones help.

Supercoo

Back