Functionality Query on woosh

AxxxxA

Hi All,

Just ventured into this and setup a h52tc box. Must admit, was very easy with the information provided on this along with the wooshbuild install guide so thanks all for that.

Quick query about some functionality. I can see the recoding work great, watch one, record another but is there an option for series linking programs? Possibly being a bit optimistic on the functionality here but worth an ask.

Also ive setup the box using the VM HD2 skin on woosh, does anyone know how to change this to the SkyQ skin? I’ve looked in the skins option but it only show the VM, Matrix and default. I’m guessing it needs to be loaded separately?

Cheers everyone.

go into the epg and highlight the program you want to record , now press the red button (not the record button) and you will get a sub menu, select Add AutoTimer and then you will see a list of options, if recording a soap that is on more than once a week then uncheck the 'only on weekday: dayofweek' so it will then record on every day it is on.

Also ive setup the box using the VM HD2 skin on woosh, does anyone know how to change this to the SkyQ skin? I’ve looked in the skins option but it only show the VM, Matrix and default. I’m guessing it needs to be loaded separately?
press green button > green again > skins > skyq v2.005 > press ok > yes to download > press exit once > wb config > change skin boot theme > switch skin

Yup, cheers grog and maki. Found them both. Now to figure out recording to a nas net share or usb shared off my router.
Thanks

Back