Fury At Web Video Of Judge Beating Daughter

j4v3d

VIP Member
16102530.jpg

Footage of a disabled girl being beaten with a leather belt by her father - a family law judge - has sparked worldwide fury after she posted it online.

More than 1.6m people have viewed the secretly filmed YouTube video of 16-year-old Hillary Adams being hit 17 times by Aransas County Judge William Adams.

In my mind, I haven't done anything wrong other than discipline my child after she was caught stealing.

Judge William Adams

Police in Texas have now launched an investigation into the beating, which was apparently a punishment for her downloading a video pirating programme to her computer.The distressing footage was filmed seven years ago but has only just been posted online.
It shows Ms Adams, now 23, being repeatedly lashed by her father who promises to beat her her "into submission".

16102540.jpg

In the opening seconds of the video the 51-year-old judge is heard telling Hillary’s mother: "Go get the belt. The big one. I'm going to spank her now."

He repeatedly tells her to "bend over the bed" before shouting: "Lay down or I'll spank you in your f****** face."

Hillary, who has ataxic cerebral palsy, is heard screaming and crying while her father ignores her pleas for him to stop the blows to her legs.

A few minutes into the video, her mother barks at her to "turn over like a 16-year-old and take it. Like a grown woman."

She also takes the belt and hits her daughter with it herself.

After a brief pause, the judge returns to the room and continues the beating.

He then warns his daughter: "If I hear so much as you raise your f****** voice to me or your mother... or you do one thing, or even look at me f****** wrong, I'm gonna take you and I'm gonna wear your f****** ass out with this belt."

Ms Adams, who denies posting the video in revenge, said she had mixed feelings about the angry response it has prompted.

16102535.jpg 16102538.jpg

"I'm experiencing some regret because I just pulled the covers off my own father's misbehaviour after so many people thought he was such a good person," she said.

"But so many people are also telling me I did the right thing. He's supposed to be a judge who exercises fit judgment.

"It had happened before, and had been escalating. I set up a camera, and I caught it."

16102537.jpg 16102539.jpg

The judge, who has reportedly received a number of death threats, said the footage "looks worse than it is" and that he did not expect to be disciplined.

"In my mind, I haven't done anything wrong other than discipline my child after she was caught stealing," he said.

"And I did lose my temper, but I've since apologised."

16102536.jpg

Police are now looking into the matter after receiving a number of complaints but it is thought investigators may decide the judge's actions, while shocking to many, were not criminal.

A number of internet campaigns have been formed since the footage went viral, including a Facebook group called Don't Re-Elect Judge William Adams

Code:
http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/16102463

Last edited:
Judge William Adams beats daughter video

The video is here, disgusting behavior!

[video=youtube;aF-ncGqaVVA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF-ncGqaVVA[/video]

Id pay good money to get a hold of him and the wife, see how they take to corporal punishment. The wife seems to think its ok for a man to beat a girl so she shouldn't mind me kicking her ass all over the place aswell. Disgusting is right and i applaud the girl for being so clever as to record it. Pity she didn't release it years ago.

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

What an ahole, this is not punishment for doing something wrong, this is an assault plain and simple, he should be charged and tried, but being a judge does anyone really think he will get what he deserves, not bloody likely.

Anyone with kids knows that there are times when words just don't work and a good slap is required to set them on the straight and narrow and make them realize that some of the things they do wrong are very serious, but to beat his daughter that way for downloading a video pirating program is way over the top.

I won't watch the video, the pics are enough.

Wouldn't you just love to be a fly on the courtroom wall, when he is deciding a "fit to Parent" case. Where does this man get off saying that all he is doing is disciplining his child, at least his wife had the sense to say nothing, may they go to prison for a long time.

I dont have it in me to watch the video as I know it send me flying across the room punching a couple of things.. :(

Absolutely disgusting behaviour..! Would love to get my hands on that d*che! Will see how he likes being beaten up mercilessly.

he needs sentencing along with his wife, how could you do that to something so precious beautiful, not fit to be parents!

Not fit to be called a judge, or even a human for that matter. Its one thing when someone goes out of control, but this is just insanity. Dont even know how he puts up with himself.... douceb*g..

and the way he talks about it is like he just flicked something off his shoulder, should bang him up in prison! see how tough he is then

Notice though how everyone mentions the father, the mother is just as guilty!

HTC Desire S~Tapatalk

Back