Fury / Usyk PPV Fight Cheaper PPV?

I have a slightly different way which people can try it works for me and others.
Working on many cams but currently i'm using ncam 14.9
Install keyadder plugin
Tune in the channel.
Open keyadder plugin.
Make sure you have a softcam in your system, you can update online within the key adder plug in. I use mohamed_os
Add key from within keyadder and exit
Restart cam then reboot enigma 2. One the signal comes back up the channel clears. Good luck.
Edit the keyadder 4.4 below is older i use 8.2. I will try and find the update version but i get it from the levi45 addon manu.

Attachments

• enigma2-plugin-extensions-keyadder_4.4_all.zip
    186.9 KB · Views: 6
Cheers. Just a question on the tutorial it shows a space after channel Id with a 00 another space the the provided biss key. Is the 00 reqd ?
Not required mate.

You could also use the key adder plugin on e2 to enter the key manually on the box see post by keg on this thread, it will automatically add the ID etc.

Not required mate.

You could also use the key adder plugin on e2 to enter the key manually on the box see post by keg on this thread, it will automatically add the ID etc.
Hi . Scanned in channel on 16.0e added key on key adder. Not clearing any advice ?

Restarted cam. Just restarted gui still not clearing. Do I need put spaces between the key as shown in post

Back