Fury v Wilder

He is indeed Fury was looking at the ref both times on the knockdown as to say I'm fine. Wylder came out of his corner so he was told to go back

Ref was consistent thought wilder second count was exactly the same. Fury didn't look unconscious, took his time and took the count as everyone would. Saw dc and porrier complaining this morning, trying to save the hype machine 🙄

Fury vs whyte to be ordered in the next 30 days as usyk team have agreed to the rematch with aj with aj team saying quite clearly they arnt stepping aside
Didn't think they would to be honest. They will milk the cash cow while they can.

Didn't think they would to be honest. They will milk the cash cow while they can.
It’s not just aj no fighter will take step aside money that’s not what boxing is about taking money so others can fight fekk that I know I Deffinatly wouldn’t

I think there should be a limit on how many times you use the rematch clause. Otherwise it becomes unfair you have to win twice to hold onto the belts.

Wylder is apparently now blaming the referees count. Saying he took to long to start the count on fury.

That's what annoyed be about the broadcast on PBC. Usually the punditry and commentary from American networks are quality.

But last week it was quite bias especially when they kept repeating the ref was counting so slow as it was to favour fury. Just be neutral for goodness sake.

Dillian Whyte vs Otto Wallin October 30th - Wallin gonna bring it. I did see a picture of Whyte and his body looks a bit suspect. (you know what i'm saying)

Fury vs Wilder 3 at the weekend was well worth getting up for and the fight itself was EPIC.

Dillian Whyte vs Otto Wallin October 30th - Wallin gonna bring it. I did see a picture of Whyte and his body looks a bit suspect. (you know what i'm saying)

Fury vs Wilder 3 at the weekend was well worth getting up for and the fight itself was EPIC.
I had seen that but he can’t have been pushing peds as he would still have the warda and varda drug testing

Interesting

"John Fury dismissed the likes of Dillian Whyte and Anthony Joshua when thinking about his son's next opponent - and says there is only one option"

and that option

"Tyson Fury’s father John Fury believes his son should avoid a clash with Dillian Whyte in favour of a bout with Oleksandr Usyk"

Maybe a deal could be struck whereby Fury fights Usyk, and claims all of the belts and then he gives Dillian a bash at taking them? Now there would be a couple of good fights to stay up all night and watch!

Unless AJ wins his next fight then who ever fights AJ will have a rematch clause built in slowing things down again.

It's too early to know the next big fight for fury.

Have to wait and see result of AJ/Usyk rematch and whyte/wallin fight to see how things shape up.

It's too early to know the next big fight for fury.

Have to wait and see result of AJ/Usyk rematch and whyte/wallin fight to see how things shape up.
Deffinatly whyte vs fury next bud he’s mandatory plus the wallin fight isn’t a final eliminator for the wbc
Maybe a deal could be struck whereby Fury fights Usyk, and claims all of the belts and then he gives Dillian a bash at taking them? Now there would be a couple of good fights to stay up all night and watch!
ain’t going to happen mate because if the rematch didn’t happen or it went the same way as fury wilder with arbitration then aj would win it due to the contractual agreement hence why we got fury vs wilder 3
Unless AJ wins his next fight then who ever fights AJ will have a rematch clause built in slowing things down again.
possibly aj vs wilder as doubt there would be a trilogy match clause in the new contracts for usyk vs aj but all depends on if wilder is going to return to the ring or call it a day tbh aj fury and wilder don’t need to fight again as they are financially setup for the rest of their lives.
I would love to see del-boy have a crack at a title as he showed if you bully usyk he dosnt like it and that was a close fight to call I had usyk by 2 rounds if that 🤣🤣

Deffinatly whyte vs fury next bud he’s mandatory plus the wallin fight isn’t a final eliminator for the wbc

ain’t going to happen mate because if the rematch didn’t happen or it went the same way as fury wilder with arbitration then aj would win it due to the contractual agreement hence why we got fury vs wilder 3

possibly aj vs wilder as doubt there would be a trilogy match clause in the new contracts for usyk vs aj but all depends on if wilder is going to return to the ring or call it a day tbh aj fury and wilder don’t need to fight again as they are financially setup for the rest of their lives.
I would love to see del-boy have a crack at a title as he showed if you bully usyk he dosnt like it and that was a close fight to call I had usyk by 2 rounds if that 🤣🤣
Had me nodding in agreement till the del-boy bit, you still got your like though :LOL:

Back