Fury vs Joshua promoter

They're not shady, nor do they do dodgy dealing - at least, not in the normal sense. What they do is preside over a nation with appalling human rights record, absolute society full of discrimination, women, gays, etc downtrodden.

And God knows what there ties are to the is/talliban/al Qaeda terrorists worldwide.

Human rights violations is what they are experts in. But yet UK and other countries happily do dealings with them. Money always comes into play.

The whole monarchy system there should not exist and needs to be destroyed imo. Bunch of evil vile scum in power do what ever they want and getting away with it. Lets not forget the kashoggi killing.

Personally would never want crown prince or his cronies any where near Man United. Really hope we dont sell ourselves to them.

They're not shady, nor do they do dodgy dealing - at least, not in the normal sense. What they do is preside over a nation with appalling human rights record, absolute society full of discrimination, women, gays, etc downtrodden.

And God knows what there ties are to the is/talliban/al Qaeda terrorists worldwide.

Same country mate that has been the main country that has slaughtered innocent women and kids in Yemen. They have destroyed that country single handedly.

They have the mindset of shiites muslims being sub human and need to be killed.

Such people obviously dont understand what being a muslim is but their on sick ideology.

Apologies for the rant and going off one.

Yeah i totally agree with you, there way of thinking in 2020 is utterly disgusting as you said in there treatment of gay people and women but the money floating around there is unbelievable but for me I dont want any sport to start participating over there until the human rights part is rectified but in all honesty i don't see that happening for a long time

Back