GAA football and hurling

:( evening all just in from the match today,that has to be one of the worst displays i have ever seen from a dublin team in the last 15 or 20 years,the only way that they won was because meath were even worse,if you cant score a point from 5 yards out you have no chance of progressing in the championship never mind win it,i hope that there are massive improvements for the next round or if we come up against a half decent county we will be demolished, and by the way hard luck to cork i hope that wasnt last chance to beat kerry by all accounts kerry were very lucky ,and i believe galvin was up to his old tricks wonder what the people who run the gaa aka "the sunday game panellists" will make of it tonight lol
well done to the hurlers it was a poor game but they played well in 2nd half :)

Last edited:
agree noel thank god meath were worse ,some of them missed chances my son would have got them :crying football:

We`ll see how the next game goes, it cant be any worse :willy nilly:

Must say I was impressed with the refereeing in both games yesterday, shirt pulling and late/off the ball fouls were picked up and made the games a bit better then the usual 'anything goes' carry on.

Might even go to a match if that keeps up!!

results 10th june 2009
leinster u21 H.C S/FINALS
dublin 1-24 wexford 0-8 :)
kilkenny 0-18 offaly 0-15

leinster J.F.C 2009
louth 1-13 dublin 0-11 (AET) :(
longford 0-8 wicklow 0-7

guys, i dont know much at all about this sport. :confused:

tell me who are the top teams for rivallry and which ones do you support.

don't mind Moh sandie, you seen in the sb he loves the Dubs ROFL dublin for the sam maguire :grin:

dont mind him sandie they only play a handfull of matches a year ,rest of the time they're on STRIKE lol and i'm not joking ,UP THE BOYS IN BLUE thats dublin to you sandie

dont mind him sandie they only play a handfull of matches a year ,rest of the time they're on STRIKE lol and i'm not joking ,UP THE BOYS IN BLUE thats dublin to you sandie

i will have to think about my next post very carefully lollollol

think i'll swat up on it first.

Your next post is come on the rebels (cork) lol lol lol :woot:

---------- Post added at 10:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:23 PM ----------

It was Noely the messer anto LOL

well, I visited Cork last summer and I havent been to Dublin yet lol

hill16.jpg this is where i got my nickname from sandie my little corner of heaven i'll save you a spot hill16 smoke.jpg
hes ours moh lol

Back