Gareth Bale: Real Madrid & Wales forward set for China move

Bennie45

Gareth Bale is set to leave Real Madrid to join Chinese club Jiangsu Suning on a three-year deal.
Sources close to Wales' record goalscorer confirmed reports in Spain that although not yet finalised, a move is "very close."
Real boss Zinedine Zidane had said Bale, 30, was "very close to leaving" after he was left out of their 3-1 pre-season defeat by Bayern Munich.
Zidane added his exit would be "best for everyone".

He’s won most trophies and is heading to the end of his career. If anyone is offered this sort of remuneration at this stage of their career I guess most people would take it.
Would I do it if I had the chance? Probably. And yet I think most top footballers are greedy Basta@ds.

The money for the top players has become obscene. I hate it and I suspect most of the average earning forum members feel the same.
Having said that, from a footballing point a view I would have liked to have seen him back in the Premier League.

I am retired so existing on a pension and a part time job paying minimum wage but I say good luck to Bale. Madrid gave him a contract with a ridiculous salary thats their fault not his, if circumstances were different they would want to keep him to the letter of his contract, problem is for once they made mistakes. As for China I wouldnt want to go there but if he does and they want to pay him £1m a week whats the problem? He is a professional sportsman doing a job most of us would do for free but its his choice and good luck to him. He seems a decent lad and correct me if I am wrong but I never hear anything bad about him other than the easy slur that he is greedy which may or may not be true but its not an offence. If he were a son of mine I would be very proud whether he played in China or for Merthyr Tydfil FC.

Yeah its gone crazy in football now with the earnings and dont blame him for wanting to go and its been no secret Zidane dont want him in the team anymore.
The window aint open for much longer so its now or never but i think madrid Dont wanna take a loss on their initial 80 odd million fee they paid for him.

Back