GB News

Why do I need to know how to take and upload screenshots? I don't understand sorry
Sorry I haven't asked you to take a screenshot. I've replied saying the channel is on 515.

Do you mean my signature? That is at the bottom all my posts not aimed at you.

No problem, as stated 515 I have a sports channel, It is my dad's box I hardly know how to switch it on, If I have car racing on 515, why are the channels mixed up? are the channels supposed to be exactly the same as Sky?

It is a Iptv Zgemma H.2s
You will need to ask your provider for IPTV.

It doesn't go live till Sunday so I doubt many IPTV providers will have it yet it's on satellite but it's just discussing the channel at the moment till it goes live.

Because he hasn't replied about an FTA channel that isn't live yet your thinking of leaving him? How long since you left a message?

No need to have Iptv to watch GB news - it will be available on Freeview 236 (the 'place marker' is showing now)

"..GB News will be ready to watch Freeview on channel number 236 and 216 on Freesat.

For those who have watch television via Sky and Virgin Media, the GB News channels for these will be 515 and 626 respectively.

These are going to become active on the day of the launch which is Sunday, June 13..."

I am trying to sort this for my dad, I have no idea about this, take the piss all you want, shame you can't help

You've recieved a pretty comprehensive answer in post number 16, it'd be quite polite if you could thank @smiffy46 for taking the time to give you the help you asked for.

Back