GB News

It is a Iptv Zgemma H.2s
If you have a zgemma h2s are you using sky for FTA Channels?
I am trying to sort this for my dad, I have no idea about this, take the piss all you want, shame you can't help
I don't think anyone has taken the Micky. In future if you have specific issues for specific devices have a look around the forum to post in that section.

When making a post try to give details like device, IPTV, terrestrial or satellite. Also software on the device ie image/build. This will help you getting help faster.

Posting in general chat with no info I thought you was after the satellite version.

You'll be best waiting till Sunday when it goes live and update your IPTV bouquets to see if it's there.

I'm not sure what the fuss is about this channel but it seems to be popular so providers will add it as soon as they can source it.

Alternatively use satellite as the zgemma h2s has 2 sat tuners.

If you have a zgemma h2s are you using sky for FTA Channels?

I don't think anyone has taken the Micky. In future if you have specific issues for specific devices have a look around the forum to post in that section.

When making a post try to give details like device, IPTV, terrestrial or satellite. Also software on the device ie image/build. This will help you getting help faster.

Posting in general chat with no info I thought you was after the satellite version.

You'll be best waiting till Sunday when it goes live and update your IPTV bouquets to see if it's there.

I'm not sure what the fuss is about this channel but it seems to be popular so providers will add it as soon as they can source it.

Alternatively use satellite as the zgemma h2s has 2 sat tuners.
I am too touchy for my own good, not having a good week at work doesn't help, me neither It is only another news channel. It should come on Freeview anyway, thanks for the advice cheers Dave

It's on Freeview now, just showing upcoming presenters and such likes, looks quite good.
It's not going to be rolling news like BBC or Sky news.

Back