Genuine Offer

the reaper

VIP Member
I will reflash your box [if not damaged] if you cannot do it yourself.
I have already revived over 200 F3s/F5s/V5s/V8s etc with minimum failure.
This is a "free of charge" offer to forum members only.
The only cost to you is postage both ways.
This is a totally genuine offer.
Contact by PM.
Reaper.

I do not do this for self profit but if you care to donate a small sum to the forum. I'm sure the admin will be grateful.

Admin Note:
Very good of you to do this Reaper although;
I have to stick this down in this thread for the forums benefit, I am sure you understand.

We think Reapers offer is extremely generous and genuine but Techkings.org will not be held responsible for ANYTHING that goes wrong in anyway in this thread.

Missing boxes or damaged goods, its fook all to do with us ;)

Last edited:
It's in the Skybox section and even though I'm classed as blind--I can see it and so can other people. [check the views/likes]
If you want it moved Mr S then move it, but I bite.ROFL
Reaper.

All said in jest eh! Cacti.......

Removed the negativity Reaper mate, this sounds like a no brainer, can everyone else that reaper has helped out post in here and show your appreciation, and don't forget to click the "THANKS", or "LIKES" under his original post.

I may even Sticky this and change the title to "Bricked your Skybox - Let Reaper help for free", or something like that, would that be okay?

And as for the "Teds Null Modem service" Don't fall for that one Reaper LOL ( we'll leave it to Ted if he wants to snitch himself in)

Last edited:
Cheers Wheelo---I don't get offended, but people are after knowledge in this hobby and that I have, so it's nice to be able to help newcomers and others because there may come a time when you or I may need help.
Much Appreciated.
Reaper.

Nice to see you Mr UD, great to see your other post reference same, thats the mark of a true friend---I know you could be cashing in on the bay but it's good of you to offer free on here.
Cheers m8.
Reaper.

good job reaper however, try and educate people how to spot a clone which is quite easy so you will not be so busy lol

Im a complete newbie so any advice on spotting a clone will be gladly appreciated.
I am in Ireland,
I see several ads on sites over here as well as ebay etc so totally lost which one to buy dont want to be stung for £160 for a brick

Cheers guys

for the skybox range just scan the QR code and it will direct you to the place to update your firmware. IF THIS IS NOT SKYBOX.CC IT IS A CLONE.
if you ae buying the vu range all cloud boxes are clones and cannot use original images so you must get a clone safe image.
for the vu range of boxes just buy them from world of sat. I f you want good value for money buy the octagon sf8 also from world of sat

clones may not be a problem as long as you install the correct firmware. however, the qaulity of the hardware is another thing to consider

Last edited:
I will reflash your box [if not damaged] if you cannot do it yourself.
I have already revived 22 F3s/F5s with only one failure due to internal damage.
This is a "free of charge" offer to forum members.
The only cost to you is postage both ways.
This is a totally genuine offer.
Contact by PM.
Reaper.

I do not do this for self profit but if you care to donate a small sum to the forum. I'm sure the admin will be grateful.

I have to stick this down in this thread for the forums benefit.

Although we think Reapers offer is extremely generous and genuine, Techkings.org will not be held responsible for ANYTHING that goes wrong in anyway in this thread.

It is an extremely decent thing to do and offer for free but you have no guarantees from Techkings for missing boxes or damaged goods etc..

All are notified by e-mail upon arrival of their box and boxes are returned with ins/tracking advice with postal receipts sent via e-mail.
No-one pays the return postage until boxes back in their hands.
I do not guarantee that all boxes can be fixed.
You can also send to Unspokendrea whom you can contact via PM on this site.
Reaper.

Last edited:
Received your box "madsam" today [24th] at lunchtime----it's now revived and will be posted back to you in morning [25th]
Regards.
Reaper.
(y)

Anyone sending boxes to me, will be send by royal mail, 1st class Tracked.

Paypal fee off 4.30 will be needed on the day of the box arriving, More Boxes will be slightly More under 10.00 Postman Between 10.00am 1.30pm

Try and send in the Skybox that it came in, easy to pack.

Just the Box No wires, got all.

All Post will go out at 2.30pm

Tracking codes send 2.56pm

Coffee 3.00pm

Last edited:
Back