Germany set to make Covid vaccines compulsory

I’ll be surprised if they go through with that given their history. I can see them doing something like that for health workers.

With the dire straints Europe is in atm with cases its only a matter of time until most governments enforce mandatory vaccines onto people otherwise face consequences.

It's envitable this was going to happen and can see why on both sides there will be major dissention.

With the dire straints Europe is in atm with cases its only a matter of time until most governments enforce mandatory vaccines onto people otherwise face consequences.

It's envitable this was going to happen and can see why on both sides there will be major dissention.
You are never going to force the anti Vax brigade to have it but these are miniscule.
There's a family of inbred mutants live over the road from me, they get 'just eat' deliveries six times a day and haven't got a braincell between them, none have ever done a day's work in their life and never will.
If I asked them about coronavirus they wouldn't have a clue what I was talking about, and it's the millions of people like this that are being targeted.
Once they realise they might lose the price of a few family buckets they'll drag their fat arses out of their armchairs and get jabbed, although the doctor who has that job I do not envy, he'll need a peg on his snotter

Back