Get free SKY, Movies, TV shows and more via XBMC + 3 plugins

TechSales

Hey guys i recently came across a way to get free sky channels on your PC and much much more like movies etc. You need to download and install XBMC and 3 plugins. I have included a download link to a .zip file that contains XBMX and the 3 plugins.

So here are the steps

Download the .zip file from:
Code:
[URL="http://www.filepanda.co.uk/xbmc.zip"]www.filepanda.co.uk/xbmc.zip[/URL]

Unzip the file and install XBMC do not unzip the plugins

Once XBMC is installed open it up and go to SYSTEM>SETTINGS>ADD-ONS>INSTALL FROM ZIP FILE

Brows to the file you downloaded and add the 3 .zip file add-ons. You will have to do this for all 3 add-ons

Once you have done that go back to your XBMC and go to PROGRAMS and select Navi-X and then Naiv-X Media Portal

From here you will be able to access Sky channels, Movies, TV Shows, HD content, Music, Live TV channels. All at the touch of a few buttons

ENJOY :cool_smiley:

Great first post, I think the username is putting folk off lol.

Its ok Judgey I know the op from elsewhere (y).

There's actually some really good stuff on this after having a play around!.

09-05-2013 23-27-50.jpg

09-05-2013 23-32-50.jpg

09-05-2013 23-36-26.jpg

09-05-2013 23-35-21.jpg

Could i use this on a solo 2? Or if not is there a sat box that it will work on?

Cheers

EDIT

Sorry i can see this is for windows but i know there is a linux ver so the plugins should still work?

Last edited:
I have navi X setup on my Raspberry pi...it's very temperamental guys. Some days it works great, then others nothing loads up. Good for a back-up, I guess.

cant seem to find the sky sports channels

Hey Dee. You can do a search for Sky Sports and it should come up or you can go to the Latest 7 days section and then scroll down to Sports and you will find them in that section

Skysports does work sometimes but the streams are up and down. Very unreliable. The missus and I tried watching 2 films hosted on different servers last night only for them both to crash out halfway through.Not worth the hassle now for me navi x.

When i click on Programs i get Nav-X listed where do i go from here? I've installed and then installed the 3 zipped packages with it, After that i'm lost.

Prom programes, you click navi x and it should load up. Then select the portal, and the repo's with all the content should show.

Prom programes, you click navi x and it should load up. Then select the portal, and the repo's with all the content should show.

When you search for Sky Sports in the portal its taking forever and just keeps saying please wait

Yeah, like I have said. the servers are very unstable, just keep trying different ones until one works. Not worth the hassle in my opinion pal. Navi x was good back in the day buy since it's been on multiple formats it's a bit rubbish.

Alot of the sports dont work but if you look for the one updated 18th espn.ssp2,ssp4,f1 all work pretty well;)

Hi, could you kindly give the path to get in here please. I am already done with navi-x installation successfully. Many thanks in advance

Doesn't appear to be working correctly. Or I just don't fully understand it. How do you get that server list t come up? I tried everything.

Been using XBMC for a while, first from my Jailbroken Apple TV box - then have used a stand along installation on my PC / Laptop.

can be brilliant, can be incredibly frustrating.

There are also tons of Adroid USB sticks now which you can install it on and effectively bring a whole world of multi media to your TV.

If you do install it, search on google for XBMCHUB - This basically customises your install and gives you as many plug ins as you can work with!

I used One Channel a lot for movies - and generally get a good service - there are some servers which are a bit slow and buffer but for most films, there is a choice to swap to a different one. The choice of movies is endless and there are a number of services on there for this.... many in HD (icefilms is better for that)

Sky Sports however......... Hmmmmm, if you look at ebay adverts for Jailbroken apple Tv boxes (which i might add fetch silly money at times), they all advertise Sky Sports.. technically correct but the feeds are so inconsistent and if you settle down to watch your teams big game, nothing could be worse than the feed vanishing ....

Sports Devil does provide a number of feeds, quality can be a bit dodgy and so can the links.......

If you are after a more adult type of viewing......... there is plenty of that if you so desire but in a nut shell,
Streaming Tv channels from all over the world, access to pretty any movie you can think of, streams and streams of Internet music and radio ....(great if you plug into a nice sounding speaker system)

Hope someone finds this useless, was interested to contribute as I've been using XMBC for quite some time now..

cheers

Back