Get free SKY, Movies, TV shows and more via XBMC + 3 plugins

ive never looked into the streaming of the media centre to devices i can look into it thats no problem im pritty sure though its more inclined to attach to android tablets,players and of course online laptop/pc ive used many areas of this and had little help in the fusion updates along with navi but ill certainly look into it mel123

UPDATE
the link below will take you direct to the media centre information page looking through i cant see that it will but take a read and you may learn me somthing new regarding the centre. good luck :)
About | XBMC

Last edited:
Hi spice2013,
Thank you for your patience .I manage to put xbmc to my original xbox.But I cannot find any video plugin.It is empty(i downloaded xbmx4xbox v3.5 beta)What to do now.
Regards Mel

Hi,
Thank's again.I need hub wizard for XBOX,not WINDOWS.Where will i find hub wizard for XBOX?and how to FTP it(where does it goes ).
Thank you again
Regards Mel

Hi,
PLEASE can someone email me There plugin folder and script folder(i have xbmc4xbox v3.5 beta.THANK YOU.
Mel123

How is the quality of channels using XBMC compared to actual boxes?

the navi section are mainly members playlists quality is mainly in the poor - ok my personal opinion the hd stream nice smooth but the sub tends to glitch a bit all the add-ons that bring the streaming of live feeds again a good - near perfect the sky channels in this posts tital being movies can be really good and alot of the good channels amc,fox movies attached to the us dont tend to play as there for premium members the hub used via a box is as close to perfect as you can get

Please can somebody help.
Where can i find 1channel,icefilms,movies25 for XBOX ORIGINAL to download.THANK YOU.
Mel123

Back