Get it Off Your Chest

lol
I like this thead...

Haha I got yelled at this morning. One hour late to work because a truck with a semi-trailer had rolled on the highway, and I get in trouble for it...

i can understand that attitude if you were always late session, but if it is a once off, then a certain leeway should be given. as my granny was very fond of saying "Damn The Begrudgers"(y)

Used to have one at work get mad at everyone who would come in late and forget to clock in or out. Since we switched to a new scanning system, she has forgotten to clock in/out 6 times the past 4 months......and has not gotten paid for several 8hr shifts as a result!!

Damn the begrudgers and calm thoughts.
I can do that :grin:

rtm it's always great when something like that happens! Gives ya that feeling of...well... "ha ha!"

i hate talking to ************** answere phones the ***** at work get paid enough to answere th fecking phone w*****s.

hehe dee sounds like my everyday

stupid work told me this morning that one of the guys quit and another wasn't working today so I had to go and rebook every single one of their jobs for today

lol iv just got a nice absess on my belly, if it pops i need a doc, or A&E if not i miss xmas. but hay a fecking answere phone will do.

Ouch.. I hope the ******s answer their phone for you!

It's raining and 40deg c here.. NOT HAVING A GOOD DAY!

i could take the 40 degrees session, but the rain, we have enough here LOL

@Dee, a colleague of mine had to go into work to tell them that he was not coming in to work as he was sick because tthey wouldn't answer the phone, now isn't that a bit irish for you:doh:

yea wheelo it does, got to speak to the fecking thing again as the doctors said no to work till wednesday next week. there going to love that.

NOT a big deal here but I'm using PURPLE as there is NO GREEN "style" available yet.... How do you think that makes me feel?? I'm pretty sure there isn't a purplesman here at TK!!!:hop mad:

Lol if you look in the 'vote for your favourite' thread gm, you will see a few of us asked for a green skin lol

Some of the arcade games are making me nuts! Some of them won't post my scores. I've had some fairly high ones too. Such a shame. What If I were to beat Evastar, and it doesn't update. She'd never believe me ;)

Make sure you tick 'keep me logged in' or else you get logged out of the forum after a certain amount of time on the one page. I think that's why the scores don't register. Best of luck!

/begin RANT

Ok... who drives in their city and thinks they have the worst drivers in the world?? Well it can't top these feckin morons here in my little city. :hop mad: Just yesterday I pull up to a stop sign behind a "woman" driver and she is texting on her dang phone instead of driving... if she was paying attention she could have gone in the first 10 seconds she was sitting there... instead she's prolly texting about her POS boyfriend or about her frikkin hair stylist!!!

NOT to leave "men" out of the mix... a few days ago I was driving along and some moron in one of those BIG 4x4 DIESEL trucks was weaving in and out of track like he was driving a Porsche 930 slantnose!!! WTFoxtrot is that??

/end RANT!!!!!!!

I think it's a worldwide phenomenon, bad driving. I wouldn't give half of the drivers on the road dog licences

Back