Get your money out Robbie Keane!

Mooley

TK Veteran
Samuel Eto'o rewards winning Cameroon squad with £29,000 watches

The Internazionale striker Samuel Eto'o has celebrated Cameroon's qualification for next summer's World Cup in South Africa by buying every member of the squad a £29,000 watch.

Cameroon beat Morocco 2-0 to secure their place in what will be their sixth World Cup finals, aided by nine goals from Eto'o in qualifying.

Speaking before the decisive win, Eto'o told the French television show Telefoot: "You remember that watch I gave to Usain Bolt in the summer? If we qualify I will give one to each of my team-mates, with a dedication from me inscribed on the back."

Eto'o has a proud track record of making use of his lucrative income to incentivise his team-mates. Four years ago he paid them a total of £35,000 – nearly £1,200 each - after they had defeated the Ivory Coast 3-2.

The watches are understood to be made of solid gold and diamonds, and come from the luxury collection he inspired.

i bought a gold and diamond watch from an african fella on holidays a few yrs ago i wonder are they from the same production line ................hope not!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 PM ----------

if we do qualify robbie knows a couple of lads in tallaght that'll sort the lads out with car stereos lol lol

Back