Getting Timeout for tuner lock on Zgemma H2H

Ultra

Hi guys,
Had it all working the other day but then it stopped working so me being me messed about with settings. Anyway followed the guide here http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-sta...014-vix4-100-series-h2h-one-set-bouquets.html to set it back up but now I just keep getting Timeout for tuner lock when I try and scan for channels.
Am I right in thinking I have to go to Tuner configuration and change Network ID in Tuner B to the correct number and then go to AutoBouquetsMaker and change the Virgin area provider to the same number?
These are all the possible one's for my area
preston1 40967
preston2 40968
preston 41018
Man 3 41048
Man 1 41060
Man 2 41066
Man Trial 41068
Do I have to restart each time I change it? What order do I change and restart the box and do I also have to do softcam manager each time I change the area? again points I do this and restart the box
Any help guys would be massively appreciated. Really want to get this thing working now

Great thanks for replying. Anything else it can be? I know cable is ok as I still have genuine virgin and when plug into that works fine.

No you still should be getting a signal just no picture on screen

---------- Post Merged at 09:36 PM ----------

Can you try signal strength menu, setup, service searching, sat finder press right to change tuner

I have tried just turner A with sky and get Timeout for tuner lock then tried just tuner B for virgin and same. getting nothing. Followed that guide no idea what other settings I can try

---------- Post Merged at 10:30 PM ----------

Anyone have any ideas that I can try.....apart from the obvious drop kicking it ;)

Sorry completely missed that comment. thought it was one of them sayings people have at the bottom of theirs posts so didn't even read it
Checked signal and nothing. What MHz is it normally set to?

I can't see it but you might have both faulty tuners on box but it's rare to have both tuners to fail. Actually this will be the first time I've seen it

Thanks Guys been driving me mad
Just fiddled about with adaptor I use with the virgin cable and have 29% now...probably the cheap adaptors I got. Anyone recommend a decent adaptor that fits on the end of the virgin cable to put into tuner B?

Thank you so much guys. This has been doing my head in over a week now.....have learnt allot trying to fix it though so every cloud and all that lol
But seriously.....can't thank you all enough for taking the time to reply

Back