Giant Final Fantasy XIII characters watch over LA residents

homesick

VIP Member
TK Supporter
by Xav de Matos { 2 days ago }

Look up in the sky! It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a Japanese role-playing game character watching you shower? Los Angeles residents have been introduced to the cast of the upcoming Square Enix powerhouse, Final Fantasy XIII, via building-sized promotional posters. The giant ads for the upcoming JRPG can be spotted on the corner of S. Figueroa Street and Olympic Boulevard in Downtown Los Angeles.

The 124ft image showcases the game's three main characters, (above-left, from left to right) Vanille, Snow and Lightning, as well as a heading that promises the game will launch in 2010 (with logos for both the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360). Giant video game based promotional posters in LA, huh? You'd think some kind of huge gaming event was happening in the area soon, or something.

From - http://xbox.joystiq.com/

I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. I've been waiting for XIII since the PS3 launched.

I've just recently seen some screen shots in Game Informer's latest issue and it looks really good. The battle scenes look almost like cutscenes.

I'm a huge Final Fantasy fan. I've been waiting for XIII since the PS3 launched.

I've just recently seen some screen shots in Game Informer's latest issue and it looks really good. The battle scenes look almost like cutscenes.

lol i knew you would like this post :)

Man have I waited, this game looks promising and it is definitely a MUST!! I expect no less (graphics wise) for a FF on the new generation consoles

Back