gift code not working

Hi I followed instructions on whoosh build , and downloaded the version 5 successfully at my house , , took the box to a different house and then entered the gift cam code and it didn't work , is this because i downloaded the software at a different ip address ?

Did it work at your house before you moved? ... If so, it might just be the cam needs restarting.

If the line hasn't worked yet - did you put it in the right section of the box and have you enabled the cam for the line?

Did it work at your house before you moved? ... If so, it might just be the cam needs restarting.

If the line hasn't worked yet - did you put it in the right section of the box and have you enabled the cam for the line?
the box worked as in all the channels came up with the premium channels blocked , which is why i took the zgemma box to a different location to enter cam gift by way of memory stick and cam importer . it accepted it but the premium channels didn't come on

So do you actually know if that line works ?
Have you ever had it working previously ?
You can pm me the details if you want and i will test it for you.

Check the line has gone over by going to portal > dream explorer > usr > keys then click on the line and check the details are correct... Also check to see if the cam is enabled.

just for your info , I went back up and all was working , bit strange I think something to do with ip address and the box taking time to switch over , I had been told this could be possible , thanks all

Hi all ,
this is ongoing , it came on and then it went off ! so the line does work , so I reflashed everything even put a new mem stick in as I thought that might of been the problem , again took about half hour all channels came on perfect , then I had a call later on saying it had gone off (as in the premium channels)!!!
so the line does work , but something is a miss , it is virgin internet , or poss firewall ? or even the zgemma is faulty ?? please help , if I take the box to my house will it work there or does the line only work at one IP address ?

Hi all ,
this is ongoing , it came on and then it went off ! so the line does work , so I reflashed everything even put a new mem stick in as I thought that might of been the problem , again took about half hour all channels came on perfect , then I had a call later on saying it had gone off (as in the premium channels)!!!
so the line does work , but something is a miss , it is virgin internet , or poss firewall ? or even the zgemma is faulty ?? please help , if I take the box to my house will it work there or does the line only work at one IP address ?
It should be fine taking it to a different address and trying along as it's not on 2 ip addresses at 1.... I'm guessing tho it's a dodgy line

Back