Techkings

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GigaBlue Hd Quad manual

cactikid

VIP Member
Picked up this quad Hd Quad box 4 sat tuner and noticed manual is in German and wonder if its in English also,not found one on a search or pdf download cheers.

Abu Baniaz

TK Veteran
The box manual is only going to be as useful as the image it was written for.

Barring hardware specifics, image will operate the same no matter what box you use.

cactikid

VIP Member
Now got a 1tb ssd drive and no instructions how to fit it.
no screws for securing it to frame.
no cables for plugging in thinking 2 cables needed.?
and where are they attached as unsure also.

myars

Registered
Now got a 1tb ssd drive and no instructions how to fit it.
no screws for securing it to frame.
no cables for plugging in thinking 2 cables needed.?
and where are they attached as unsure also.
smmall screw holes on bottom of hard drive usually, and to fit it in a hard drive 5.25 bay, youll need an adapter kit. something like deleyCON Mounting Frame - Mounting 2.5" Hard Drives SSD's Into a 3.5" Housing Slot Bracket Screws SATA Cable and Power Adapter Included: Amazon.co.uk: Computers & Accessories

cactikid

VIP Member
Yes was looking at that on Amazon,dont need the frame as its there with 4 holes,only issue might be type of cable to suit the board.

cactikid

VIP Member
Quad motherboard showing where to stick the ssd cables when i get them.

Attachments

• IMG_20201208_213039_581.jpg
    IMG_20201208_213039_581.jpg
    4.3 MB · Views: 7
  • IMG_20201208_213137_752.jpg
    IMG_20201208_213137_752.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 7

olisun

Registered
It's a normal Sata cable.

I don't think this box supports an internal HDD.. The Quad plus does and both the boxes share the same motherboard?

cactikid

VIP Member
There is a raised platform with 4 holes to take 4 screws in the ssd drive and the board shows where to plug both cables in.
Only issue is no power feed cable for box for the moment.:cry::wink::wink:

Shows hdd attached to board and i am missing the white socket with 4 wires as i have a sata cable ,no screws yet but can use external hdd 2tb.

Attachments

• GBQuad_openhdd2.jpg
    GBQuad_openhdd2.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 5
Last edited: