GiGaBlue HD QUAD+ or Vu+ Duo2

andybuk99

I cant find a definitive answer to the question of a GiGaBlue HD QUAD+ or Vu+ Duo2. I want to have the option of using my vermin feed and also the backup of my sly feed. I want to have something that can watch and record another channel and also that is as future proof as possible. Any one have any experience of the boxes in question?

both have got good reports in using both methods and have the ability to record also.both boxes are highly rated and can run vix.

Ordered a Gigablue today, thanks for the help people! The only thing that concerns me is the support on the forums is a bit scarce but that could be that it is the same as other E2 units, there are not many probs with it or it is quite new. I will soon find out and report my findings.

2 of each if you want to record,like the solo2 watch 1 and record the other.

If you are recording from a cable line, can't you just watch a program on the sat line while recording ?

I have only got the amiko combo at the moment, 1 of each tuner, but i'm pretty sure you can do it on that, may give it a bit
of a test when I get home.

Ahh !! I have just tried it, cactikid I bow down to your superior knowledge, you can't switch between tuners whilst recording on a single tuner combo.

A quad tuner is what is required :grimacing:

Last edited:
Back