Gigablue

Billy315

TK Supporter
I got an advert from Ama*** re GigaBlue UHD UE 4K with 2 x DVB-S2 FBC Tuner Linux Receiver for 209.00.
It seems an interesting buy as it gives you 8 recordable channels and manual is in English. (103 pages)
Any idea on how good it is?
How easy to get 3pm footy?
Does it do as on the tin?
Any advice very helpful

Attachments

• 51R7vx+vZvL._AC_SL1489_g.jpg
    51R7vx+vZvL._AC_SL1489_g.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 22
They're £189 on WoS. Very good box, I have one.
You'll need a unicable lnb to get the full benefit of FBC tuners.
Don't know about football, I don't watch sport.
What is the cost of unicable Lnb.
Will it work on sky dish?
Thanks for price info.

Unicable LNB's & Splitters

£43 for a single output LNB and about £5 for an 8 way splitter to send to other boxes if required.
Yes it will work on a Sky dish but you may need an adapter as I think Sky LNB's are a different size.

You only need a single feed to each box and then you can put a twin splitter on the end to feed 2 tuners.
Enigma2 boxes with standard tuners will still work with unicable.

Unicable

£43 for a single output LNB and about £5 for an 8 way splitter to send to other boxes if required.
Yes it will work on a Sky dish but you may need an adapter as I think Sky LNB's are a different size.

You only need a single feed to each box and then you can put a twin splitter on the end to feed 2 tuners.

Unicable
It looks like I will follow your advice on all the things you have told me

Thanks

It's an exceptional box. Both the UHD UE 4K and it's bigger brother the GigaBlue Quad 4K. I've used both.

As for football, the availabile content will be the same as any other E2 box but these are fast as lightning.

If you can afford the extra over the likes of the Zgemma H7 I would seriously recommend it.

It's an exceptional box. Both the UHD UE 4K and it's bigger brother the GigaBlue Quad 4K. I've used both.

As for football, the availabile content will be the same as any other E2 box but these are fast as lightning.

If you can afford the extra over the likes of the Zgemma H7 I would seriously recommend it.
Support +1

Unicable
Should I go for the GT-S3dCSS24 for use with the Gigablue uhd ue 4k. It will also be connected to a zgemma in another room?

Attachments

• GT-S3dCSS24-1000x-500x500 unicable x3.jpg
    GT-S3dCSS24-1000x-500x500 unicable x3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 15
  • Gigablue-uhd-ue-4k-font-back.jpg-500x500.jpg
    Gigablue-uhd-ue-4k-font-back.jpg-500x500.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 16
  • upload_2018-9-18_16-22-12 unicable.png
    upload_2018-9-18_16-22-12 unicable.png
    295.6 KB · Views: 16
Back