Giggs charged - porridge time?

36red

Wales manager and former Manchester United player Ryan Giggs has been charged with assaulting two women.
He is accused of causing actual bodily harm to a woman in her 30s and common assault of a woman in her 20s at an address in Salford last November.
Mr Giggs, of Worsley, is also charged with coercive or controlling behaviour between 2017 and 2020.
He has been bailed to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates' Court on 28 April.

_118173874_gettyimages-1280752142.jpg

Wales manager and former Manchester United player Ryan Giggs has been charged with assaulting two women.
He is accused of causing actual bodily harm to a woman in her 30s and common assault of a woman in her 20s at an address in Salford last November.
Mr Giggs, of Worsley, is also charged with coercive or controlling behaviour between 2017 and 2020.
He has been bailed to appear at Manchester and Salford Magistrates' Court on 28 April.

_118173874_gettyimages-1280752142.jpg

Well hes been charged so you cant see him lasting as Wales manager.

As a United fan he was a special special player. Pure quality and always wore his heart on his sleeve.

BUT off the pitch and what he has done he seems like a awful human being.

Well hes been charged so you cant see him lasting as Wales manager.

As a United fan he was a special special player. Pure quality and always wore his heart on his sleeve.

BUT off the pitch and what he has done he seems like a awful human being.
Yes his off pitch antics as well as those of John Terry and Brendan Rodgers and Janie Carragher and Yaya Toure are shocking I agree.

Seen Giggsy once, 2003. Utd train @ Carrington, I used to park there, long term.
He was driving a huge Chevrolet 4x4. Eating a burger from a van. Obviously enjoys a burger of any description.

Well he is well over the 500 now and still not been made a vet, whats that about, dont think its ever happened before, to anyone. Yeow thats my post count up by another one. maybe.
I remember benijofar posting that someone made vet status in just under a month auto replying to new members joining :unsure:

Stevie G had a video of his "incident" but still walked out the front door,doubt much will happen to this serial womaniser

I like how he's gone from being charged with assault (ABH) to being guilty of being a serial rapist even before the court case.
Chances are he'll be found not guilty on all counts.

I like how he's gone from being charged with assault (ABH) to being guilty of being a serial rapist even before the court case.
Chances are he'll be found not guilty on all counts.
Money gets best lawyers but 2 women involved and most likely sell a story somewhere. Past history has giggs and was knocking about with his brothers wife

Back