Girls Play With Organ LOL!

Gman496

Super Moderator
Staff member
[YOUTUBEHD]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/46vgvsAa7tE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/46vgvsAa7tE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBEHD]

-

Impressive Gman, have you seen this, watch it all the way through.

[YOUTUBE]gHbLsVNxIwM[/YOUTUBE]

excellent g, us girls are always good with organs LOL

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

very good H, amazing what one can do with ballslol

Superb H, that took some practice....

-

---------- Post added at 03:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 AM ----------

excellent g, us girls are always good with organs LOL

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:15 AM ----------

very good H, amazing what one can do with ballslol

I just new that title would bring out the best in you Anto LOL!

-

what!!! just stating the obvious :p

---------- Post added at 03:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:24 AM ----------

I'm tired, going to bed :(

tried hat myself in FAO Shwartz in New York last year, not as good as those kids, and I can do great things with my Balls!!!!! :moon: LOL

tried hat myself in FAO Shwartz in New York last year, not as good as those kids, and I can do great things with my Balls!!!!! :moon: LOL

Little bit of Trivia,

That floor piano is indeed from the FAO Schwarz Toy Store in Manhattan New York.

It originally retailed @ $15,000 until it appeared in the 1988 movie BIG starring Tom Hanks.

Because of that minor little detail the same floor piano today retails at $250,000 & according to FAO Schwarz, people do purchase it from time to time.

-

Back