Glitch* £32.39 - Mini Drone with 4k Hd FPV Dual Camera

No reviews, probably need someone who knows drones to advise on the specs and whether it's worth the original price before deciding how much of a bargain it is... @stuss?

Also, beware of:

'This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund. '

Cancelled my order!

Yeah thats about the retail price, they get decent reviews, find a nice flat open field, calibrate and off ya pop. Plus 2 batteries..

Last edited:
Also, beware of:

'This item is non-returnable, but if the item arrives damaged or defective, you may request a refund. '

Cancelled my order!

How did you manage to do that? It only gives me the option to contact the seller to request a cancellation.

Yea, cancelled - cant see my order in the list anymore. Did mine on the cancel option. Send the seller a message and also contact Amazon.

Even top end Drones, once charged, and flew once, are not returnable, DJI Drones give you the option to take out a insurance policy
'Refresh' but still not covered if the drone flys away. And lost. Breakage is covered.under dji refresh policy.

It's a keep try drone, not a holy stone, there is a holy stone ad at the top of the page which us a new thing I've noticed on Amazon lately, I think it's a ploy to fool your eyes into thinking your getting a branded product.
It's also being shipped from China, so expect 6-8 weeks of a delay.
By no means is this a 300 plus pounds Drone, but as been said above, it might not be a bad entry level drone, particularly if you dont know if you have the time, and/or skills to use one.
I keep flip flopping over whether to get a good one, @stuss keeps giving me advice, but I end up bottling it every time.
Maybe when he finally gets around to selling his current one and upgrading I might just get a bargain from him 🤣🤣

This only just went up 2 days ago. Then reduced from £323.99 to £32.99 using voucher and code.

Screenshot_20211117-205530_Google.jpg

Seller has a rating of 1 sale and address below.
Screenshot_20211117-210003_Chrome.jpg

I see this a lot on Amazon with deals although it's probably worth the discounted price, I'd be weary of the seller with such little history. Although Amazon will have your back if it doesn't turn up.

If you want to see the history of anything listed on Amazon use this site.

https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com

Back