Glitching on FX HD and Discover HD

Fabvrs

Hey guys, I have an issue with glitching on certain channels. It seems to happen on FX HD, this happens every week on my recording of the walking dead, and occasionally on Discovery. The glitching is quite bad on FX. Does this happen to anyone else?

I would say it may be worth testing another line from a server first and see if you still get it then as it could be problems your server has

i am not sure however, stuff like eurodport has a weak signal that is why when sat dish installers install the dish they make sure it is working on the weaker channels

it can be that the server is using a share to get the packages these channels show on which in turn means they may be lagged or taking that bit longer to get the ecm and therefore the issue is the server end you see.

I have two feeds coming in to F5S box and we still get some glitching on FOX and now and again on BT Sport - I just put this down to the small size of the Sky dish - for the price I pay, am not complaining though....

Never had any on mine or the kids but i know the server uses only real local cards which seems the very best viewing is then enabled

Back