Gmail issues?

cactikid

VIP Member
Very strange one as my email account is empty showing only 3 that came in last hour.

MISSING 450+ going back years and still have folders with moved items but primary is empty.

Have contacted them to see what happened and wondered if others having that issue?

Very strange one as my email account is empty showing only 3 that came in last hour.

MISSING 450+ going back years and still have folders with moved items but primary is empty.

Have contacted them to see what happened and wondered if others having that issue?
Have you archived all the read emails in your inbox?
I've just been on Gmail and mine's ok

What if you go to "All Mail" instead of "Primary", is it possible they've all just moved there?

No i have never Archived any Emails but all 3 sections are empty and only showing 4 emails i received today as i used to go back through them all when checking for things.

Other Gmail account is Okay for the moment but missing 10+ years of emails is some feet.

I do have some mail in the ALL Mail but count says 80.

So missing over 400 and no idea where , my folders still have stuff i moved there.

The only ones i might move are dentist , hospital and car and maybe a few others , strange thing they dont show how many inside as other folders do.

Do you have a client on a pc that would have downloaded them ? Try a different browser also.
my gmail states 1gb of 15gb used …does your storage look like it’s gone down …in which case they are deleted and not hidden . Have you checked your trash ?
is there any thing in the search bar that is restricting the items shown

No i dont have emails stored on pc like Outlook as i log into my Gmail service and check them there. Yes storage as gone down and my counter above on right would have many
This is whats left after it was wiped and checked on second pc and still awaiting feedback of what happened or if it happened to others.

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2023-03-01_133616_mail.google.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2023-03-01_133616_mail.google.com.png
    150.6 KB · Views: 11
If you scroll right to the bottom there's an activity bit as well you can check.

As suggested maybe a client has logged in and set to delete emails from the server after downloading.

Did you have two factor authentication on?

I am the only one on my accounts as personal not corporate
Yes 2 factor authentication is on and never use it outside my home network.
Only my activity is seen

Back