Go Pro Subscription

wheelo

Admin
Staff member
TK Supporter
Does anyone around have a Go Pro Subscription?
I'm interested in upgrading my Gopro, and believe I can get a substantial discount if I can use someones login. I don't fancy taking one out as they are €50 per year, and I have no use for any of the other benefits.
Or, does anyone know are these available from anywhere?

Thanks in advance

Wheelo.

I view diving videos from America and they use Go pro above and below and they sell merchandise ? Is it too far to buy one?

Yeah, the US warranty is crap, and nigh on impossible yo avail of from the EU.
What I'm talking about is a sub you buy that gives you unlimited cloud storage for photos, a "no quibble" replacement for faulty/damaged cameras, and discounts on their site.
Someone either has one, or not, but if you dont ask, you dont get.

@studs- you dont use gopro with any of your drones, do you?

Yeah, the US warranty is crap, and nigh on impossible yo avail of from the EU.
What I'm talking about is a sub you buy that gives you unlimited cloud storage for photos, a "no quibble" replacement for faulty/damaged cameras, and discounts on their site.
Someone either has one, or not, but if you dont ask, you dont get.

@studs- you dont use gopro with any of your drones, do you?
@stuss is the chap you're looking for

I have a Gopro hero 5. Bit old now. But works well..DJI have an action camera, direct competition to Gopro i don't have a sub. Sorry

If using the housing 30ft.
If not because of the age of mine ..I wouldn't recommend it..

ActionHero - Forget GoPro, This Is Better And 5x Cheaper​

Any experience with these? Most replicas I have seen are very "plastic" and cheaply made.

A lad from work has a subscription, lent me his login password. There was no discount on cameras, but substantial discounts on accessories (battery, charger, SD card, etc).
I can buy from Gopro, including a €50 subscription, 2 spare batteries, SD card, charger for €20 less than I could with my mates subscription.

no experience just seen the thread wheelo and seen the above on the net so just thought i would put it on the thread for you and people to have a look at

Back