Golden Oldie Seeks Help and advice why my Zegemma H2S has gone dead on Movie & Series

owen33ru

Dear Tech-kings,

I would like to ask for your help & advice: Around 2 years ago I purchased the Zegemma H2S from a Satellite Company in the north of England. I paid upfront for two years subscription for "Streaming" The company sent the box fully installed with "Wooshbuild". The original one used to show Sharks & things and worked flawlessly for just over a year.

I managed to upload a newer Wooshbuild, this one has "Brick-walls and a cartoon man sometimes a scanner logo" Then the dealer went broke and I lost all TV except Free to Air. But I still enjoyed Films via "YifyTV" = Mirror 1 Vidoza.net. And Pick-locker. This has now virtually stopped loading. The loading clock circle gets to say 7.55 Meg's out of a 1.9 Gig program opens the film stating maybe -105mins then bombs out and goes around again.

Also my catchup TV series are all gone The series = Watchseries | Watch Series | Watch Series Online for Free, Full Episodes brings up Vid-node choose Vidcloud9.com Unknown.

So is there any way to get the movies & TV series back.

The E2iplayer reads 2018.11.16.02

I have tried to update it but could not do it so left "Sleeping Dogs lie". Being in a protected age group and health problems I would love to have the Zeggema TV back working as it did during this lock down.

Any advice & help with my problem would be most appreciated & I thank you for your kindness.

Please tack care & stay safe Owen33ru

Welcome to the forum Owen.

I'm afraid questions aren't allowed in the welcome thread so you'll need to copy and paste your queries and create threads in the relevant parts of the forum. Here's a few for you to consider reading/posting in

https://www.techkings.org/forums/zgemma-uk-customer-support.463/

General Cable TV.

IPTV Guides Support and Discussions

I hope you're managing OK in the lockdown, be sure to come on here for a chat anytime you like. Stay safe.
You've posted cable not sattalite link lol

And welcome to techkings @owen33ru

I think I was on here for about a year before posting following reaper on how to use my openbox. I only started posting when I got my first zgemma star 2s, I think my post was about ftp and waiting for my KFC lol

Back