Good luck farewell

Tich

TK Veteran
Ive been on the site for a few years But i think its time to say goodbye
I joined the site to not pay sky and its worked and Ive tried to help others over the years
Ive seen the site grow in members and will miss a few members with banter ( Wheelo ,Hitech,dsayers reaper, Bees, Bangord,Cactikid(only if it a genuine box with vix)
Me personally Think the site has changed To many people think they are chiefs (do not post in this section post here) That is a mods job not yours
Not everyone on the site is computer literate some people just speak English and cant write in English So before you jump on their band wagon THINK!!!!
Not everyone is clued up on SAT/CABLE/ IPTV some know more than others, But new things may pop up everyday So no one is a expert on everything

Good bye and good luck Tich

Thanks for your years of community service ... oh no I meant to say your years of selfless service to the community and best wishes .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tich, sad to see you go and feel like this, I remember your many teamviewer sessions to crazy o'clock, good luck whatever you do.

All the best mate. Keep in touch. Thanks for all your help in the early days. Wish you never got me into Teamviewer at times though lol! See you on the caravan and knitting forums in years to come lol

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

i have reported your post as been in the comedy section,ya should know by now to do things arsed ways:grin:we are always learning but phone posting is fecking things up,goodbye my friend and remember we only go when we die:(y)::grin:

Oh come on! ... surely you're not spitting your dummy out over petty things like that?

If someone posts in the incorrect section on the forum, surely it's better to educate people of the error of their ways instead of just outright reporting their post only for it to be deleted (most likely) - it's nothing to do with wanting to be "chiefs" ... I can't understand why this has riled you so much.

I don't agree with the grammar police though - English isn't a first language for all of us and we're not all the same for various reasons.

With so many people on forums, you'll always get a difference of opinions - there's not always a right way and a wrong way to do things but we can only try our best... I implore you to use common sense here and realise that some input, no matter who from is always better than no input at all and I hope that you will reconsider.

Much love :(y):

Tich it's all just a laugh, and we only try to help and have a bit of banter on the way.

If you ever need any help you know we are here.

Well at least cactikid is ready to take the piss :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

And me !!! :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

At least you posted in the right section :grin::grin::grin::grin::grin:

Last edited:
T
Ive been on the site for a few years But i think its time to say goodbye
I joined the site to not pay sky and its worked and Ive tried to help others over the years
Ive seen the site grow in members and will miss a few members with banter ( Wheelo ,Hitech,dsayers reaper, Bees, Bangord,Cactikid(only if it a genuine box with vix)
Me personally Think the site has changed To many people think they are chiefs (do not post in this section post here) That is a mods job not yours
Not everyone on the site is computer literate some people just speak English and cant write in English So before you jump on their band wagon THINK!!!!
Not everyone is clued up on SAT/CABLE/ IPTV some know more than others, But new things may pop up everyday So no one is a expert on everything

Good bye and good luck Tich
Thanks for your support over a year and a half I've always looked for your input and advice along with the above mentioned. But thats what I've noticed in the last year so many people can't look or search. I used to look up latest news daily and make a small input but you can come on and read the same question as was repeated yesterday and the day before or even 10 posts back. Good luck to you the sly the limit.

Tich, totally agree with what you say mate. What some members have to realise there are real people behind their posts/threads and we're all different, just a bit of thought and decorum is required sometimes. Try to rise above it mate and reconsider. It takes all sorts to make up this world.

I’ve never come across Tich on here in the time i spent on here but i have been away for years (cant say where)

But I can see all the hard work that he has done this guy is a legend and always will be I hope he reconsiders as loosing Tich would be a massive blow to this community :(

Tich, my apologies for only just coming across this.
I am saddened you feel the way you do, you have always been a fantastic Member here.
We respect your decision but anytime you feel a change of heart, just sign back in. You'll always be welcome Pal.

Thanks for everything.

HT.

Omg only just seen this post ain't been on site in a while can't believe you feel like that tich. Am absolutely gutted an from the bottom of my heart thank you for all the help you gave me I consider you a TRUE FRIEND!! an also explaining things in a way I would understand you never judged me an always helped with any questions I had big or small your an legend mate

Back