Good news is 5g is here now.

Well he like all the other 1% only care about keeping their power and wealth.

All this good work that Gates does is all smoke and mirrors.
Them and the big pharmaceutical companies that is who will benefit from this "virus".
There's a guy who put a few million on stocks a "guess" on which way it was going to go through this Coronavirus.
He made 2 billion off it, just shows what makes this world turn.

Well he like all the other 1% only care about keeping their power and wealth.

All this good work that Gates does is all smoke and mirrors.

Nearly there put a magnifine glass in front of the mirror and aim at tower on a very bright sunny day = smoke

Nearly there put a magnifine glass in front of the mirror and aim at tower on a very bright sunny day = smoke
You could say the same thing about a virus coming from a market in Wuhan.
People forget Chinese people have lived this way for thousands of years.
No Coronavirus before it's quite strange isn't it how China has a booming economy one of the biggest then this turns up.

People forget Chinese people have lived this way for thousands of years.
No Coronavirus before
How does anyone know?
If they had a pandemic, or 'plague' 400 years ago and 500 years ago and 600 years ago, the diseases wouldn't have spread worldwide as travel wasn't as it is now.
In middle ages when international trading was becoming commonplace we had bubonic plague that spread quite widely and killed millions.
Air travel caused the spread of covid19

How does anyone know?
If they had a pandemic, or 'plague' 400 years ago and 500 years ago and 600 years ago, the diseases wouldn't have spread worldwide as travel wasn't as it is now.
In middle ages when international trading was becoming commonplace we had bubonic plague that spread quite widely and killed millions.
Air travel caused the spread of covid19
Coronavirus is man made.

Coronavirus is man made.
No its not.
Coronaviruses have been around for millions of years.
Ever had a cold?
You've had coronavirus.
Even if this strain had been genetically engineered, no state or nation would stand to make anything from it, all the G20 countries are going into recession and in some cases a depression that will probably last for decades. What point is there to creating something like this?

No its not.
Coronaviruses have been around for millions of years.
Ever had a cold?
You've had coronavirus.
Even if this strain had been genetically engineered, no state or nation would stand to make anything from it, all the G20 countries are going into recession and in some cases a depression that will probably last for decades. What point is there to creating something like this?
Can you explain to me how Mr Gates owns patents on these Coronavirus's?
If they been about for so long why does somebody need a patent on them?

New world order, someone told me it's all a lie and just a training exercise to see how we all react and to see if we will do as we are told lol
I've heard half a dozen conspiracy theories all of them are shite.
No country in the world would destroy it's own economy for any reason, they may want to destabilise other economies but even that is detrimental to their own as almost all countries trade with each other
Can you explain to me how Mr Gates owns patents on these Coronavirus's?
If they been about for so long why does somebody need a patent on them?
He doesn't own patents on a virus any more than somone owns a patent on dogs and cats.
These idiotic theories are started, just like the 5g/virus one, by Facebook f**ktards with less brain cells than fingers and then repeated all over the Internet by people who believe anything.
If Gates 'owned' this virus, would he leave a trail so everyone could find out? If any government in the world thought he had anything to do with it, their security agents would have shot him in the head months ago, after siezing all his goods and money

Last edited:
I've heard half a dozen conspiracy theories all of them are shite.
No country in the world would destroy it's own economy for any reason, they may want to destabilise other economies but even that is detrimental to their own as almost all countries trade with each other
But you will always have to rely on big corporations and the state.

It's now been proven that these idiotic rumours were started by 'sources close to the Kremlin'
In other words, idiots have been brainwashed by the Soviets, no change there then

It's now been proven that these idiotic rumours were started by 'sources close to the Kremlin'
In other words, idiots have been brainwashed by the Soviets, no change there then
Did you see own Chancellor the other day 40 billion this "crisis" is going to cost.
How is that going to payed for?
How many businesses are going to go down the pan?
When people say conspiracy theories are balls plenty of them have been proven true.
Just look at dr david kelly no weapons of mass destruction, went against the narrative and ended up dead in the woods.
And don't tell me it was suicide... I'm sure his wife wouldn't would not agree.
And the USA has got a horrible record of human rights abuses.
Our own government and royal family support butcher regimes in Saudi Arabia.
So that's why I don't believe this virus came from a market in Wuhan, there is a virus its not covid 19 its man made. Plenty of doctors and Professor's don't agree with the official narrative either.

No but all conspiracy theorists are complete nutjobs :sneaky:

There is clearly not a shed of truth of what they say.

Lets blindly just go about every day believing this world is perfect full of good hearted people and that no one is soley driven when it comes to power and money.

Way, way back in history, when a plague came, or a flood, or any other natural phenomenon that caused people to starve or die from disease, they looked to spirits or gods and would offer sacrifices, cows, goats, babies etc in order to keep them pacified and avoid their wrath. It had no effect, unsurprisingly. Nowadays no one believes in those fairy tales so they invent new ones like 'Bill Gates murdered 80,000 people' and 'telephones give you viruses' and other such shite, it has the same effect as burning a baby on a bonfire, - none whatsoever but it helps them to deal with the bogeyman that is the coronavirus as it gives them something to blame, Bill Gates = vengeful spirit, 5g masts = angry god

Way, way back in history, when a plague came, or a flood, or any other natural phenomenon that caused people to starve or die from disease, they looked to spirits or gods and would offer sacrifices, cows, goats, babies etc in order to keep them pacified and avoid their wrath. It had no effect, unsurprisingly. Nowadays no one believes in those fairy tales so they invent new ones like 'Bill Gates murdered 80,000 people' and 'telephones give you viruses' and other such shite, it has the same effect as burning a baby on a bonfire, - none whatsoever but it helps them to deal with the bogeyman that is the coronavirus as it gives them something to blame, Bill Gates = vengeful spirit, 5g masts = angry god
Mr Gates is a sick man who has absolutely no regard for human life.
Can you explain to me how big pharmaceutical companies make money?
What do they need to make money?
Afghanistan was a farce how many American people are now addicted to opiate medication. What's that coincidence?
Iran contra, MK ultra, veitnam the list could go on and on.
Tony Blair and George bush are war criminals I don't see these special forces going after them.
And the general population will take these people's word for fact. Without questioning anything I just find that quite strange TBH.

Back