Good VPN Service ?

I've used a few cheap vpn services - but opted to NordVPN for the pricing.
Depends what you prefer. In terms of security - they will both be almost the same.
I do find some servers on Nord a little inconsistent at times but it's very few and far between.
The other bonus is NordVPN have been jamming it with new features often - and now I have an incredibly intuitive, feature rich and efficient VPN. Ultimately though - NordVPN is by FAR better value IMHO. That and their support is great.

Whilst I don't think there will be significant difference between the the other cheap vpn services like surfshark - Nord beats on price hands down in the USA - and I'm a very happy long serving NordVPN user.

Last edited:
I find after trying few VPN services they are all very similar.

Of course speed is lost quite a bit no matter what server you use.

I've used a few cheap vpn services - but opted to NordVPN for the pricing.
Depends what you prefer. In terms of security - they will both be almost the same.
I do find some servers on Nord a little inconsistent at times but it's very few and far between.
The other bonus is NordVPN have been jamming it with new features often - and now I have an incredibly intuitive, feature rich and efficient VPN. Ultimately though - NordVPN is by FAR better value IMHO. That and their support is great.

Whilst I don't think there will be significant difference between the the other cheap vpn services like surfshark - Nord beats on price hands down in the USA - and I'm a very happy long serving NordVPN user.
Just recently signed up with nord vpn on a 3 year deal cost about £92-00 though incredibly cash back site( not sure if allowed to mention or not, similar name to the old pound note!!!!) anyway got 113% cash back , jobs an absolute belter..

Plenty of cracked/hacked and shared about, I have Ipvanish and Nord, I wouldn't pay the right price for Nord it seems to work when it wants to.
Ipvanish is much better and fast to connect any device, that was £5 for 6 months!

Plenty of cracked/hacked and shared about, I have Ipvanish and Nord, I wouldn't pay the right price for Nord it seems to work when it wants to.
Ipvanish is much better and fast to connect any device, that was £5 for 6 months!

Ye those types of accounts are always best for services if you can get them otherwise get legit.

I agree tried both but j prefer ip vanish hands down.

I know many paid vpns out there but I think ip vanish is one of the best.

Back