Good vpn

Lazer

Hi tech friends can anyone recommend me a good vpn for streaming one which don’t buffer buffer freeze freeze buffer thanks in advance

thanks guys I do have ghost I guess it’s just a matter of trying different categories in streaming then adding them to favourites I’m using the t95 thanks again,

thanks guys I do have ghost I guess it’s just a matter of trying different categories in streaming then adding them to favourites I’m using the t95 thanks again,

Just try different locations/servers and do speed tests and see what ping and speed you get from it.

Never used one with my provider, been with him since mid October, never had any bother at all, but I run my iptv on a firestick, using my providers own app, I also have the firestick connected with an ethernet cable to the router.

I think only a fool wouldn't use a VPN, not just for streaming, but general internet use,
I'll bet the people that don't use one are the same people that have Facebook and Instagram and won't take the vaccine cos it's a microchip tracking device, lol
I don't use vpn don't use Instagram or Facebook but I've had vaccine tho so what does that make me lol

I don't use vpn don't use Instagram or Facebook but I've had vaccine tho so what does that make me lol
and you arent worried about being tracked 24/7
like most normal people,
I just find it hilarious the amount of facebook post about not having the vaccine cos it will track you, lol

and you arent worried about being tracked 24/7
like most normal people,
I just find it hilarious the amount of facebook post about not having the vaccine cos it will track you, lol

Tbh I use VPN when need to. Dont really have it on 24/7 but thats me but know of others that use it 24/7 without hesitation.

Just down to personal preference.

Last edited:
Tbh I use VPN when need to. Dont really have it on 24/7 but thats me but know of others that you it 24/7 without hesitation.

Just down to personal preference.
Im the same
dont use it all the time
dont generally do anything Im worried about
but do use it for streraming etc if I feel the need
no harm in being proactive about being protected

Hi tech friends can anyone recommend me a good vpn for streaming one which don’t buffer buffer freeze freeze buffer thanks in advance
I use BulletVPN..I don’t think it’s super well known but been perfect for a year so far basically getting line speed..
Got a lifetime deal from stack social

Wouldn't buffer buffer freeze freeze be be more likely to be a set up or provider problem than a VPN problem?

I think only a fool wouldn't use a VPN, not just for streaming, but general internet use,
I'll bet the people that don't use one are the same people that have Facebook and Instagram and won't take the vaccine cos it's a microchip tracking device, lol
I dont use a vpn, I also would not go near F/B, Instagram or any other of that old piddle and yes I have had my Vaccine and I am booked in for my 2nd jab in early June, back onto the VPN ,my provider told me that I didnt need one when I took out the sub back in October, I have never had any trouble with the service, the guy is a friend of one of my sons, he does not advertise anywhere and he isnt on any forums, keeps his service local, operates by word of mouth only.

Back