Goodbye TechKings

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see no one likes Roxette only me

That’s Ok you guys and girls don’t listen to the lyrics of the tunes i post, so you will never here what I’m saying, so that is my last post on her if that is the case

Ok I’m back on this fantastic forum after my ban, Thanks to all Admin / Staff for having me back.

@HiTech
What you have achieved here on this fantastic forum over the years, Is nothing more than outstanding mate, I take my hat off for you.
The charity work alone absolutely blows your mind away & I’m so humbled to have helped at times but the outcome would have always be the same (Number One Forum on the net) with so many FANTASTIC Members

Keep it going HiTech mate this is the Number ONE forum on the net these days for ALL things TECH & Much more, this is mostly down to your dedication and great Staff + Outstanding Members

@makido
I’m very glad that you are not going to leave this fantastic forum you do an outstanding job on here mate with the help you give out

I may be a bit out spoken at times but that is the way I am, I say it as it is, which don’t go down to well at times but I’m so sorry about that.
That Is Me.
I fight everyday to stay alive & I’m still here, most of this is down to this fantastic forum and some great members that have given me support

Sorry for the rant Guys / Girls

We will have some Gilbert O’Sullivan tonight with his outstanding tunes & timeless lyrics

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back