Google Changed?

dan-ger-ous

VIP Member
I couldnt help but notice a few changes on the Google Homepage:

googlea.png

a) the search bar is more wider.

b) the "Google Search" and "I'm feeling lucky" button both have different font sizes.

c) the font size for suggestions seems bigger too.

I dont think i like it, or am i just observing far to much? lol

you have too much time on your hands G lol

well observed, i never noticed, my one is the google ireland homepage, checked it and its the same as the uk one

I had thought exactly the same lol, even if i dont get used to it :( there is no way im going to use bing or yahoo as my search engine. :p

lol cant say i take much notice. ive used it umpteen times today and just looked again and cant say ive noticed anything - but then i am blonde lol!
talkngi of google changing there was a prog i had where you could change the name from google to any name you liked so instead of reading google it would ready say linny 40

oh cool i like that one lol just had my name in dancing red letters. I did try n look for it on my forum when back to about 2 yr s posts but couldnt find it lol!

lol cant say i take much notice. ive used it umpteen times today and just looked again and cant say ive noticed anything - but then i am blonde lol!
talkngi of google changing there was a prog i had where you could change the name from google to any name you liked so instead of reading google it would ready say linny 40

Something like this Linny. lol.

Code:
http://googlemyway.com/Dan%20Loves%20TechKings

I was having problems with Chrome loading the other day - is that why? hmmmmmm

Im not quite sure, maybe they may have done some major changes with the engine itself, and thats why you were having problems loading Google, atleast its back now. ;) The photographer has got back Google. ;)

Back