Google Chrome is Logging Me Out (Solved)

roysrolls

Hi Guys could you please help me ,in google chrome in the bookmarks I got favoites but every time I go to any one of them I got to log in every time why is that is there a setting that could sort this problem out for me thanks take care

Borrowed this from howtogeek, saved me a bunch of typing. But, check this setting and be sure it is not set to clear on exit. Otherwise, browsing in Incognito mode would be the only other way I could think of that would cause this?

Google Chrome doesn’t include the ability to automatically clear all your private data when you close it. However, you can have Chrome automatically clear cookies on exit or use an extension to have it automatically clear everything.

To get started, open the Settings screen from Chrome’s menu.
chrome-open-settings.png

Click the Show advanced settings link at the bottom of the Settings page.
chrome-show-advanced-settings.png

Click the Content settings button under the Privacy header.
chrome-content-settings-button.png

Under Cookies, select “Keep local data only until I quit my browser” and click OK. When you close Chrome, it will now automatically clear your cookies.
chrome-automatically-clear-cookies.png

Thanks a lot for your reply and help I have just done what you said cheers take care best regards

---------- Post Merged at 09:17 AM ----------

Hi sorry ferguj1 mate it didnt work its still the same dont know whats up thanks take care

Happy to read that you are all fixed up. Would you mind telling us what the issue was and how you resolved it? Someone else may have the same problem down the road and could benefit from what you learned. (y)

Hi Guys well I went into History Then clear browsing Data and unticked --Deleat cookies and other site and plug- in data and that worked fine all my passwords are rememberd great thanks ferguj1 take care

Back