google verify

sash1

guys. ive aquired. no its noy nicked. a samsung A6 tablet from a friend whos emigrated. I want to not be using her name and email to log into it but when i wiped it I came to this dam google verify screen that wants the original name of the person who registered it. ive been trying to get my head around this program called odin3 and following step by step, downloaded all the files required but Im gettitng stuck at a point where it says a warning screen should come up on my tablet. but one never does. anyone ever done this with any success? If so can you pointme in the right direction.

Hi willo. Yes I’ve downloaded the drivers but the problem I’m having is getting that warning screen. The link shows a phone rather than a tablet so I don’t know if it’s different but I never get that blue warning screen. If I power off and start with vol power and play buttons pressed it thanks me to a screen that’s like a black screen that asks me if I want to do various things like wipe and reset. Which I’ve done. Then boots up and goes through a setup then gets to google verify screen. I need to get to that download screen somehow for Odin to work

I've got an A6 at home but I only got it a couple of months ago so not flashed it yet and never been in download mode.
All my other Samsungs have gone into download mode easy enough though.
Power off completely and then press and hold power and volume down, then volume up to confirm download mode.
You then plug it into your pc and Odin should see the A6 and you can flash it.

If that fails try volume down, power and home all at once, then volume up.

How To Enter Samsung Galaxy Smartphone Into Download Mode?

Last edited:
Hang on I’m in. Was pressing volume up instead of volume down

Tried flash and it said repartition failed and a red button came on Odin that said failed. I’ve tried it again and it’s just sitting on setup connection but the start button is greyed out so it might be doing something. I’ll leave it a while

I think I must have the wrong firmware. I’m trying to get another one but taking hours to download 1.5 meg

Why are Samsung firmware downloads so sloooooow . I'm not going to pay a yearly subscription just so it will download faster but 5 hours and then there was a file missing. Trying another one now but going at 400kps . It's crazy

I think I’ve cocked it up by updating the firmware to the latest version before doing the bypass. Now it won’t let me go back to an earlier version. Just comes up fail on Odin. With every version I try. Looks like I’m going to have to sack it.

Hi optimus. I’ve just had a look at hard reset. Looks like a very good site. Going to give it another bash tonight

I tried for hours last night to get round this. I really need to get back to an earlier firmware version to make and of the solutions work. It will let me change between versions of 8.1 but won’t let me go back to 7. Just comes up fail. I’m going to try and root it tonight but there is something you need to do in setting on the tablet first and I can’t get into the tablet so it probably won’t work. I’ll keep you informed

Hmm as I suspected my root failed. Custom binary blocked by FRP lock. I need to get into settings to stop that which obviously I can’t do

What I need I think is a combination file. I need to find one that matches my firmware version. It has to start T580XX4 . Other letters after that don’t matter apparently. This is the first step to unlocking. I can’t find one yet though

Hi Mate . no they didnt have that one because the update is new. I finally found a link on this post that had all the files I needed and I've finally done it afte neerly a week of trying.
Samsung tab t580 frp 100% - GSM-Forum
So the process was to get that combination file. once I had that i was in. If I hadnt gone and updated it it would have been so much easier.
suppose it stopped me thinking about drinking for a while. Sober October is going very slowly:laughing:. thanks for your help, I was on the verge of binning it.

Back