GPS Tracker Blocker

Tiger800

I have a GPS tracker in my company car so they can see where I am at all times :damn:

I'd like to occasionally block that signal with a cheap device that I know exists but I'm struggling to find anywhere (that doesn't shout dodgy) to buy one
DX and Aliexpress are returning nothing
So does anyone know where I can get one of these?
Alljammer.com seems to be the only place but they need you to send them Paypal outside of a shopping cart etc and it all looks like a scam to me.

Cheers all

GPS-Jammer.jpeg

alcable

TK Veteran
just watch its not just a tracker in mine it watches speed braking and other stuff u cant block that u would need to pull that out the bit where tech guys plug laptop in guys got sacked in my work for blockers but other thing caught them out

Tiger800

just watch its not just a tracker in mine it watches speed braking and other stuff u cant block that u would need to pull that out the bit where tech guys plug laptop in guys got sacked in my work for blockers but other thing caught them out

Yeah mine does that as well but they don't bother with it all they really use is the location screen and they get an email when I get within 1 mile of home.
As for parking tickets, they pay 3 per year and so far I've had none so not a worry

I just want to hide occasionally :)

alcable

TK Veteran
u will need to pull bit out of engine watcher they will catch u out if u dont its not worth job for trip to asda

mike123

VIP Member
TK Supporter
depends how good their system is sometimes if you disconnect them they will report back to your company that it has been tampered with.

Tiger800

I know what risks I'm running and I know how they use the system

Does anyone know where the above is available from a reputable seller?